Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I wonder how Merkell feels when she realizes her seat of power is larger than hitlers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lol greeks elected a leftist government that ends up turning on itself and accepting another round of austerity on the country.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

etalian posted:

lol greeks elected a leftist government that ends up turning on itself and accepting another round of austerity on the country.

its great, now their only option for "not-austerity" is golden dawn. cant wait for the next election

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Rutibex posted:

no op, Greece is the Mussolini. once greece is taken over by fascists it will miraculously recover (with the help of global capital). fascism will seem like an economic miracle again and everyone will think its a great idea, which will allow real hitler, german hitler (or maybe russian hitler?)

You can't really have Russian Hitler right now. I mean, not an openly fascist Russian Hitler. Secretly fascist, sure.

"The FASCISTS are rising again all over the world! We must unite behind Putin or THE FASCISTS will get us. Look, the FASCISTS are gaining power left and right! Americans are supporting the FASCISTS because they don't realize the FASCISTS are the real threat, not us!" is pretty much what modern Russian propaganda is based on, and why so many people support Putin.

lol if they turn out to be right.

Ambrose Burnside
Aug 30, 2007

pensive

Rutibex posted:

its great, now their only option for "not-austerity" is golden dawn. cant wait for the next election

theres always the KKE. a man can dream

Ambrose Burnside
Aug 30, 2007

pensive

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

You can't really have Russian Hitler right now. I mean, not an openly fascist Russian Hitler. Secretly fascist, sure.

"The FASCISTS are rising again all over the world! We must unite behind Putin or THE FASCISTS will get us. Look, the FASCISTS are gaining power left and right! Americans are supporting the FASCISTS because they don't realize the FASCISTS are the real threat, not us!" is pretty much what modern Russian propaganda is based on, and why so many people support Putin.

lol if they turn out to be right.

ukraine isnt helping things lol

*criminalizes singing the internationale* we stand for democracy. democracy!! why are you laughing

Ambrose Burnside fucked around with this message at 03:03 on Jul 18, 2015

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012
Greek Hitler maybe is not Greek at all...?

Also:
Greece debt crisis: Reforms 'going to fail' - Varoufakis

Dark days ahead... :tinfoil:

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off
Yo, so what's the over/under on an ethnic-cleansing Greek nationalist party assuming total control of the country out of the ashes of this, versus just the entire country joining ISIS?

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
Hitocleres

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

deadly_pudding posted:

Yo, so what's the over/under on an ethnic-cleansing Greek nationalist party assuming total control of the country out of the ashes of this, versus just the entire country joining ISIS?

anyone who is not as white as this plaster marble statue will get death

*gasses entire nation of Greece*

ANGRYGREEK
May 3, 2007

If you meet the Storm Spirit on the lane, gank him.

Champenema posted:

they got a shitload of nice little islands, just sayin

http://www.der-postillon.com/2015/06/gerettet-griechenland-grundet-bad.html

It's in german, what did you expect?

bing_commander
Aug 14, 2009

In other news..
Has anyone posted this goblin out-shouting cnns chief shouting correspondent?

http://youtu.be/iETJERZPHOo

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

quote:

TIL In Greece’s fight for independence, a Turkish garrison in Acropolis was besieged by Greek fighters. When the Turks ran low on bullets, they began to cut the marble columns to use the lead within as bullets. The Greeks sent them ammunition saying: “Here are bullets, don’t touch the columns.” (greece.org)

submitted 13 hours ago by darinda777 to /r/todayilearned

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
That makes sense to me. Those buildings are priceless and irreplaceable, unlike young men sent to war.

• Locked thread