Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Mr. Pumroy posted:

can you imagine greeks building tanks. haha!

they're not gonna do dumb gimmicky poo poo like that

no..

they're gonna genetically engineer humans into perfect killing machines and put them as the new spartans. John Stanapolous 117

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

concerned mom posted:

fact: ur wrong and you shouldnt listen to Victorians

nice post/username combo, Cornelius.

whats it like living with terminal humoritis

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Bring back the Polis !!

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

the new greek PMs name is ALFOD RETHIL. I wonder who hes named after

Overwined
Sep 22, 2008

Wine can of their wits the wise beguile,
Make the sage frolic, and the serious smile.
I like how actual Greeks appeal to the fact that they "invented" Democracy. Let's just take that statement at face value for a second and laugh that the only thing they themselves think they did of any note happened some 2400 years ago!

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
The greeks are revolting!

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

Is this the face of whats to come in Greece?

The guy just to left of the heiling dude just came in his pants or lost control of his bowels. Or maybe both.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
pretty sure America invented democracy... and also freedom and justice. Who the gently caress do these greek faggots think they are

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

Savings Coupon posted:

We can only hope, op

We can only hope

concerned mom posted:

The greeks are revolting!

can we Americans start rioting, and rip the wheels of this thing yet?

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
I blame Islam for what greeks have become. They were an exceptional nation in the past. What other explanation could there be ?

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Mr. Pumroy posted:

like, think of italian fascism, but even more laughable.
And with a lot more gay sex.

Also:

quote:

Getting into her stride, Konstantopoulou says the bailout deal is a coup, a crime against humanity and a social genocide.
The Greeks are genocide victims now?

Overwined
Sep 22, 2008

Wine can of their wits the wise beguile,
Make the sage frolic, and the serious smile.

Crazy Ted posted:

The Greeks are genocide victims now?

the victim complex is when it all starts...

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Decebal posted:

I blame Islam for what greeks have become. They were an exceptional nation in the past. What other explanation could there be ?

surely not corruption!!

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

Decebal posted:

global economic corruption?

greece just didnt know how to cook the books i guess :shrug:

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Mr. Pumroy posted:

can you imagine greeks building tanks. haha!

Cn you imagine a Greek navy. A Greek army

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

gently caress the Republic. posted:

global economic corruption?

greece just didnt know how to cook the books i guess :shrug:

Yeah, but from Athens and Plato to this ?? what the gently caress happened ? How can a people be so great and then just stop ?? It's the same population with the same genes

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Think about it like this. When the banks failed in 2007 was the mortgage crisis the sole fault of the people with mortgages? No, the lenders had to shoulder much of the guilt because they made irresponsible lends. Germany and France made irresponsible lends. Therefore it's only fair that Germany and France get the same justice that the bankers got.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Lastgirl posted:

they're not gonna do dumb gimmicky poo poo like that

no..

they're gonna genetically engineer humans into perfect killing machines and put them as the new spartans. John Stanapolous 117

Ha ha ha ha ha hahaha

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Decebal posted:

Yeah, but from Athens and Plato to this ?? what the gently caress happened ? How can a people be so great and then just stop ?? It's the same population with the same genes
Coasting on all the poo poo they did in 600 BC and then looking at everyone else and saying "Look at how awesome we were 2,500 years ago. Match that plebs :smug: "

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Can you imagine how disorganized Greek fascists would be

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

concerned mom posted:

Think about it like this. When the banks failed in 2007 was the mortgage crisis the sole fault of the people with mortgages? No, the lenders had to shoulder much of the guilt because they made irresponsible lends. Germany and France made irresponsible lends. Therefore it's only fair that Germany and France get the same justice that the bankers got.
The Germans have long since shown that they are very good at blaming swarthy foreign white people for their failures.

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

Decebal posted:

Kempo Yellow Belt fucked around with this message at 22:55 on Jul 15, 2015

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Entropy affects everything, I guess

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
As if the Slavic/Turkish mongrel filth that is modern Greece could do half the accomplishments or gently caress half as many boys as actual Greeks did

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

also when all of their national reserves are depleted, will they have to call theirselves the Pyrite Dawn?

Fact: greeks invented Greek fire and the once proud Greeks will return to a Greek Fire based economy

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

what will greek hitlers name be? Hopefully its not Thomas, thomas is a great name but a nuclear genocide might ruin the name :smith:

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
the greeks riot about every three to six months, this is a special situation admittedly but they don't need a lot of provocation

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

LeoMarr posted:

what will greek hitlers name be? Hopefully its not Thomas, thomas is a great name but a nuclear genocide might ruin the name :smith:

Adolpholopololous Hitlanzakis

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

LeoMarr posted:

The anti austerity riots are getting bigger, is greek hitleresus about to be a thing?

Probably but realistically what ethnic minority will play the role of the Jews? From what I've been seeing no one in Europe will care at all if they genocide the gypsies and what else even is there? Croatians or something?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Angry Birds Suicide posted:

Probably but realistically what ethnic minority will play the role of the Jews? From what I've been seeing no one in Europe will care at all if they genocide the gypsies and what else even is there? Croatians or something?

probably turks

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Angry Birds Suicide posted:

The real question is whether the race they choose is gassed or simply buttfucked to death.

The "Greek Solution" if you will.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

LeoMarr posted:

probably turks
IIRC part of Golden Dawn's party platform is that they're totes going to take back Istanbul and rename it Constantinople

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Crazy Ted posted:

IIRC part of Golden Dawn's party platform is that they're totes going to take back Istanbul and rename it Constantinople

Yes. the golden dawn plans to retake constantinople and everything in the balkans

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Cubone posted:

as i understand it, the european union was an attempt by every developed nation in the western world except for the united states and canada to get together and try to be almost as good as america, and it did not work, and then one of them immediately descended into a fascist shithole.just what happens when you reach too far i guess

europeans seem mostly prone to being hitlers, so we'll just have to see.

europe's natural state is loving each other up so it's not a huge surprise

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Robo Reagan posted:

europe's natural state is loving each other up so it's not a huge surprise
But you see this is the glorious 21st Century and everything will be different and Europe will be as one and ffffaaarrrrtttttt

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Crazy Ted posted:

But you see this is the glorious 21st Century and everything will be different and Europe will be as one and ffffaaarrrrtttttt

Europe was doing just fine with the free trade Germany makes cars and the French make food and the free love thing everybody fucks everybody thing

It's the brown immigrants ruining everything

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
be as one big warorgy

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

LeoMarr posted:

they dont need tanks they have sticky bombs and molotovs

Don't forget Greek Fire! That poo poo is practically magic, we may not be able to take them.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Turns out that Greek Fire was just the blood of a Slav. poo poo burns for days when you light it up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Lmao are they rioting for real? Theyre getting free money.

• Locked thread