Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Cubone posted:

as i understand it, the european union was an attempt by every developed nation in the western world except for the united states and canada to get together and try to be almost as good as america, and it did not work, and then one of them immediately descended into a fascist shithole.just what happens when you reach too far i guess

europeans seem mostly prone to being hitlers, so we'll just have to see.

Ethno-religious nationalism is one hell of a drug.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
I love banks so much. The idea of banks being impervious to the fundamental risks of lending money gives me a huge boner. I will always defend banking institutions, especially when they tender loans knowing the recipient will be unable to pay. The detriment of the general public for the sake of banks is cool and good.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Love Rat posted:

Thanks for that perfect example of fiscal morality. Don't fix the problem that now exists, just wag your finger.

another taint reaped

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

The IMF posted:

I made a bunch of bad and stupid decisions and I don't want to suffer consequences.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

The EU posted:

I took a big steaming dump in the middle of the living room floor, won't someone clean it up? I couldn't be bothered to roll myself a few feet to the bathroom.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Can't wait to see what kind half-assed propaganda Greek Goebbels puts out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Champenema posted:

they got a shitload of nice little islands, just sayin

They should sell the islands with sovereignty to millionaires to pay off their debt.

• Locked thread