Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
While I was doing my usual morning birdwatch, I got to spend 30 minutes sitting near the kittens that my landlord's barn cat had, while they romped around in a stupidly idyllic green field :kimchi:

And, also, it's Eid! Getting up and eating breakfast when the sun is up was really nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
A non-Muslim friend sent me a surprise date pie for Eid :kimchi: It was utterly and completely unexpected and it made my day.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I woke up having a panic attack for ???? reasons and my cat came and rubbed against me, purring, then finally laid down against my stomach and just purred till she vibrated while I got my poo poo back together :unsmith: She's a good kitty.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I made ssambap that were pretty much half winging it because I had no kimchi, no food processor and no proper sushi-like rice, and they still turned out fuckin' good. I was really worried about serving them to my Ma who's here since I generally don't cook for anyone but me, but she just went back for seconds and told me they were really good :kimchi:

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I lost enough weight to put me as being lighter than I have been in a year. If it continues the same rate next month, I'll weigh less than I have in half a decade :unsmith: Still a fat gently caress but getting less so for the first time in 30+ years.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
This morning at 7 after she had stomped on my head, my cat curled up under the blanket with me for the first time :3: She's never wanted to do that before and it was awesome, she was purring hard enough that it's amazing she wasn't just vibrating off the bed.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

cash crab posted:

After a month and a half of unemployment and no prospects, I finally had a short interview. :unsmith: It's not a job, I know, but it made me feel a little less hopeless.
I'm in the same place in terms of unemployment and so I say with some feeling: gently caress yeah good for you :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Today I sat in the sun for an hour which is nice because winter is most definitely loving coming and this is just a random "hey it's 65 today!" in the midst of it being cold. I also took concrete steps to move out of my current stagnation. So today is indeed a good day.

• Locked thread