Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

I ate a montreal smoked sandwhich bigger than my head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

My oncologist gave me the all clear.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

My friends invited me over for dinner and gave me a really good home cooked meal

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

3rding on the summer cold.

The nice thing is my boss is super chill and gve me authorization to work from home so I can pay my rent still while I have this cold.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

cash crab posted:

My roommate got really drunk and bought two litres of cream, which is great because I have zero money. Also, mysterious burritos have appeared.

did you stash them away for winter? (Wait that's squirrels).

I got a gift bag at the office from building management cause we moved it and it contained a coupon for free sushi

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

A slapdash whatthefuckisinmyfridge last second recipe turned out pretty loving good.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I landed on a runway that ended on a lake and then did circuits so I got to pretend I was landing on an aircraft carrier and I got to sing Danger Zone with my European DJ instructor who was also singing it.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I had my prescription coverage from my college take $50 off the cost of the special cream my dr prescribed because I broke my rear end!

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Despite it being crazy busy crunch time at work I got my night off to go spend time with my friends for Canadian thanksgiving.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

My bunny decided to sit in my lap and nap while I had my coffee and did homework.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I went to campus and got a therapitic back massage for $30 and now I feel so much morr limber

• Locked thread