Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

Yesterday, I was in panic mode for a bit because I had hosed up and missed a bureaucratic deadline with my insurance for several months, leaving me up to my neck in debt. Today, I mustered my courage and called the insurance company, only to see all that stuff beinn sorted out in like two minutes. Debt-free again! :D

Afterwards, I went and met my old (and super chill) boss - he'll come back to town (probably) and that's great, because he's just a great dude to hang out and smoke weed/drink beer with!

Tomorrow I'll spend most of the day in a bus, driving to my old university town to meet with some old friends whom I haven't seen in years, and because I wanna try and sleep through as much of the bus drive as possible, I'll spend most of the night now drinking beer and playing video games. Life is good! :cheers:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread