Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Buggiezor
Jun 6, 2011

For I am a cat, you see.
I don't really own makeup so yesterday I went to Sephora looking for advise on where to start as far as foundation and/or concealer. The sales ladies were so nice and helped me match my skin tone and let me sample a couple brands and even let me take home a free sample of an expensive moisturizer. I walked out with some awesome stuff and a great feeling. And I looked great too! :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buggiezor
Jun 6, 2011

For I am a cat, you see.
This weekend I got to see my best friend in the whole world for the first time since October. She spent the whole weekend at my house and we went to see Fall Out Boy in concert. It was the first concert either of us had ever been to and it was so awesome. We had the best 3 day weekend and she just left to go home. It's such a bittersweet moment but I can't wait until the next time I get to see her. I know it will be just as amazing. :3:

Buggiezor
Jun 6, 2011

For I am a cat, you see.
My picky rear end cat actually loved the new healthier brand of wet food we bought her!! I was so worried she'd turn up her nose.

Buggiezor
Jun 6, 2011

For I am a cat, you see.
Today I read this post from the Cute Pictures Thread

MikeJF posted:

Cheetahs are still tricky [to breed in captivity] but we're better at them nowadays. It turns out that them not breeding in captivity was anxiety and removal from their normal social structure. The Cheetah-Dog pairings that they do in zoos these days, where every Cheetah cub gets a companion puppy that'll stay with it for life, helps a lot, since they trust the dog like it was another Cheetah and the dog's confidence in the conditions reassures them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ndlf5_L5gsE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmZzFwu5dLY

Buggiezor
Jun 6, 2011

For I am a cat, you see.
My husband surprised me with a little Cinnabon Minibun when I got home from work. :kimchi:

Buggiezor
Jun 6, 2011

For I am a cat, you see.

bunnyofdoom posted:

I landed on a runway that ended on a lake and then did circuits so I got to pretend I was landing on an aircraft carrier and I got to sing Danger Zone with my European DJ instructor who was also singing it.

This is awesome!

It's still early today but I have the day off and I may be having lunch with my mom who I only get to see like once a month. And I plan to go shopping for Fall Decor after because fall is my FAVORITE SEASON and it's finally COMING!! And this will be my first year in a real house with my husband that I can decorate ALL OVER.
:dance:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buggiezor
Jun 6, 2011

For I am a cat, you see.
Some bad but then good!

Found out my car needs expensive repairs and so I was carless and stuck moping at home for the day. But when I told my friend about it she dropped everything and grabbed her adorable 3y/o daughter and picked me up for lunch and just general hanging out. It was so much fun and when she brought me back home her daughter said she wanted to stay with me instead of going home. :3:

• Locked thread