Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thirteen Orphans
Dec 2, 2012

I am a writer, a doctor, a nuclear physicist and a theoretical philosopher. But above all, I am a man, a hopelessly inquisitive man, just like you.
A really nerdy white guy came in to work today. He had hair so blonde it was almost white, he was really awkward, and he was wearing a green shirt that said, "This is my green shirt." His phones rings and he answers, "Uh...hello? Oh!" AND PROCEEDS TO SPEAK IN FLUENT CANTONESE for like 5-10 mins. It made my day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thirteen Orphans
Dec 2, 2012

I am a writer, a doctor, a nuclear physicist and a theoretical philosopher. But above all, I am a man, a hopelessly inquisitive man, just like you.
I went on a date. The first one since my last very serious relationship 4+ years ago. It looks like there might not be a second one, but I tried, and now I don't feel so much existential fear about relationships and such. :unsmith:

Thirteen Orphans
Dec 2, 2012

Minimalist Program posted:

Today, the man who usually tries to set my car, driveway and small child on fire with a zippo and a jerry can full of gasoline, had lost his jerry can and had to only use the zippo which was not effective at all.

Fallout 4 sounds like it is coming along nicely.

Thirteen Orphans
Dec 2, 2012

Today I learned that after intensive training next week, my department head will be leaving and I will be the new department head. I've had this job less than two months, and it's my first job out of college, in a field not of my major. I don't know whether to :neckbeard: or :psyduck:!

Thirteen Orphans
Dec 2, 2012

oldpainless posted:

This seems very suspect to me.

It's a very small department, three people. I'd still be pretty low on the totem pole in the scheme of things. My hours will be a heck of a lot better though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thirteen Orphans
Dec 2, 2012

I got to play Mahjong with my friends during a cook-out. I got to play one of my favorite games with some of my favorite people!

• Locked thread