Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

My boss cleaned the stairwell and leaned the dustpan up against the top step so I was finally able to see it's got a huge happy face embossed on it. I laughed super hard because it looks like it's going, "yay, I love to eat dirt!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Update: Five minutes after making my previous post, I found five dollars which was great because I am broke and was planning on eating tomato soup for dinner, so guess who got real food for dinner and has opposable thumbs: THIS GUY

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

I won $25 on a scratch card :unsmith: I was really, really broke and forgot I had it in my bag. Now I can laundry and eat.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Hahaha holy moly! I'm glad I don't have that long of a wait. I was expecting a longer one than I got, actually, so I'm not too bummed out about it. Plus, come to think of it, at the end of October I won't have to worry about sun exposure during this very, very hot and sunny summer. Silver linings! :buddy:

And
AND

You get plenty of time to properly moisturise the skin so the ink takes better! Also, I've been trying to remember how to make the :buddy: face for ages, so thank you.

I saw a dog that looked like a Pomeranian with a husky head. He was very happy to see me.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Tiggum posted:

When you're writing a post, click the word "Smilies" to the left of the message input area (or just bookmark the smilies page)

I just couldn't remember the name, and peering at the screen always makes my beady little eyes hurt.

Anyway: months ago I jokingly suggested someone change their username to Son of cash crab and he did which made me laugh and then I got to watch my cat chase her tail, which also started my day on a good note.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

My roommate got really drunk and bought two litres of cream, which is great because I have zero money. Also, mysterious burritos have appeared.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

bunnyofdoom posted:

did you stash them away for winter? (Wait that's squirrels).

I got a gift bag at the office from building management cause we moved it and it contained a coupon for free sushi

I'M A REGULAR LADY NOT A RACCOON

Anyway, my dad lent me money I didn't earn so I could get a certificate that will help me get a job. Thanks, dad!!

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

my dad posted:

You're welcome.

This post is the good thing that happened to me today

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

It took two days, but I finally crammed 5 classes into my schedule. I recently lost my job, so I decided to take a semester just doing school, and I'm really, really scared because depression usually gets the best of me during school but the whole reason it was so hard to get those classes in is because I'm in an intensive outpatient program and the appointments are at the same time as half the classes I wanted. I'm feeling like maybe with these two things together I can really succeed this year. :unsmith:

ALSO: my childhood dog just got cancer, BUT I found out she has between six months and a year left so I get to see her one more time.

e: I just realized how loving depressing that all was. I promise they're all hopeful stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

After a month and a half of unemployment and no prospects, I finally had a short interview. :unsmith: It's not a job, I know, but it made me feel a little less hopeless.

• Locked thread