Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Transmogrifier
Dec 10, 2004

Systems at max!

Lipstick Apathy
Found out there was a free BBQ lunch downtown today with my team.

I confiscated a giant lollipop.

Late addition: I learned that Mad Max: Fury Road is coming out on digital HD on 8/11 and blu-ray on 9/1. :perfect:

Transmogrifier has a new favorite as of 02:57 on Jul 22, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Transmogrifier
Dec 10, 2004

Systems at max!

Lipstick Apathy
Had a nice chat with Amazon customer service about a package I ordered last week that is apparently just sitting around in their warehouse. Wasn't angry or anything, just wanted to know what was going on; the agent on the other end gave me free one day shipping to get it here tomorrow.

Transmogrifier
Dec 10, 2004

Systems at max!

Lipstick Apathy
It's Friday and as of today I have the house to myself for the next month. I am very excited about that.

Transmogrifier
Dec 10, 2004

Systems at max!

Lipstick Apathy

Centripetal Horse posted:

My first thought was, "Now you can jerk off in any room of the house." I wonder if that's a normal thought.

Well the fact I can masturbate in peace did not slip my mind.

A customer at the smoke shop earlier today complimented me on my hair cut and it made me feel loving awesome. :c00lbert: Thanks for reaffirming it, stranger.

Transmogrifier
Dec 10, 2004

Systems at max!

Lipstick Apathy

C-Euro posted:

This is pushing it because it happened Saturday, however I've been too busy to post about it until now- I married my favorite person in the whole world and the wedding went about as perfectly as expected :buddy:

Hooray, congratulations!!

I got into work before 8:15 and had very little traffic. That was also with stopping to get a coffee first. Love leaving work before 4:30.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Transmogrifier
Dec 10, 2004

Systems at max!

Lipstick Apathy
Though I had a late start this morning, gas was still cheap and I filled ~11 gallons for a little over $25. Someone did a terrible job parking at Dunkin Donuts but I parked like a pro.

I like this Tuesday.

edit: vv That is super adorable.

edit 2: I just won a free copy of Mad Max: Fury Road on blu-ray from The Mary Sue. :woop: This is the best Tuesday.

Transmogrifier has a new favorite as of 21:03 on Sep 8, 2015

• Locked thread