Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Got a hair cut from a pretty lady

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Today I watched a poorly-reviewed horror movie out of boredom and actually quite liked it!

As a horror fan, which one? I'm genuinely curious. :allears:

Today was a good day for nachos. :D

VVVVVV I've never even heard of it. Ok then.

VendaGoat has a new favorite as of 04:08 on Jul 29, 2015

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
It's a beautiful day and I rode my motorcycle to work.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Went for a ride on my Motorcycle, still healthy, still happy, not hungry and I'm gonna go for a walk, in the bright sunshine.

Yesterday I took pictures of a wonderful botanical garden and I get to edit the pictures tonight, while I do laundry.

That's pretty loving good.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

trickybiscuits posted:

Today I finished writing almost all of the script for a little talk I'm going to give next weekend. And I gave a tour at the museum where I work that was so good that a couple from France tipped me! And they were from France!

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I had a steak dinner, prepared by me the way I like it, with some wonderful Pinot Noir.

I believe I am still excited* by it all.

*Hard. I'm so loving hard right now I could break steel beams with my erection.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Bike got inspected and passed with flying colors. Leftover Steak dinner with wine.

Bliss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I pissed off a wannabe cop.
:3:

• Locked thread