Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013
Are these weirdos sincere or are they thinking they can sell their footage and/or file a lawsuit?

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Wow that was really good...20 minutes of smug nerds getting owned

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

lmao get rekt chumps shoulda known the only effective ward against law demons is an FOP window sticker :smug:

zidane13
Jan 2, 2005

by Smythe

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

lmao get rekt chumps shoulda known the only effective ward against law demons is an FOP window sticker :smug:

yeah, fops don't gotta deal with this poo poo. fops can and do what and who they want. fops represent

zidane13
Jan 2, 2005

by Smythe
who else here is a fellow of oriental persuasian? huh? huh? you fuckers.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

zidane13 posted:

yeah, fops don't gotta deal with this poo poo. fops can and do what and who they want. fops represent

aint nobody pulling this dude over for poo poo

zidane13
Jan 2, 2005

by Smythe

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

aint nobody pulling this dude over for poo poo

small heads, no cops, pray with me. ohm.

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx

Crazy Ted posted:

This has popped up in threads before and it's a classic.

I love this and I wish I could get some background on it. What did he get charged with, did he serve time in Jail? Why was he there? That kind of thing.

P. Barnes is my hero.

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
I could watch that cop in the campaign hat yell at dumb nerds all day. He started fumblin like a scared bitch

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

I love this and I wish I could get some background on it. What did he get charged with, did he serve time in Jail? Why was he there? That kind of thing.
"That's a nice speech, but you're still not getting in" never fails to be funny.

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe

Crazy Ted posted:

"That's a nice speech, but you're still not getting in" never fails to be funny.

good burn by Peep Arms

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Jeff Sichoe posted:

As a non american I lol just lol that you guys have so many sub-human animals living in your country (regardless of race) that your police force has escalated to a military-grade 'shoot first, ask questions later' style of force.

Aren't you guys worried that, ya know, one wrong move when you're out having a few drinks and BAM you're loving dead? Or that the police seem to literally make things up as they go along without regard for proper process?

Or do the majority of goons (being white and middle class I assume) just not have to worry about this sort of negative interaction with your law enforcement?

"as a non american, let me tell you what it's like in america"

you're a dumb

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

takes a herculean effort to make me sympathize with cops and wow these dorks get it done.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

fyodor posted:

takes a herculean effort to make me sympathize with cops and wow these dorks get it done.
Sovereign Citizens are several levels of crazy above 9/11 Truthers.

zidane13
Jan 2, 2005

by Smythe
For every 100 times an SC gets tazed, one gets out of a speeding ticket. Seems like a good bet to me.

Is there like a youtube poop(are those still things?) of sovvies getting tazed turned into music?

What other nicknames can we give them? Sovereign Citizen is as boring to hear as their speeches are.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Wafflz posted:

"I do not consent" is pretty much sovereign citizen for "hold my beer and watch this"

lol

On3moresoul
Apr 22, 2010
Lipstick Apathy
There is usually a legal requirement to comply with a law enforcement officer's verbal orders. This doesn't mean you're being detained but you're still compelled to obey. Why is it so hard to understand and why are cops so bad at explaining it?

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
I like the one guy who yelled "help call the police" and the other guy said "we are the police"

that first guy had to be Canadian

zidane13
Jan 2, 2005

by Smythe

On3moresoul posted:

There is usually a legal requirement to comply with a law enforcement officer's verbal orders. This doesn't mean you're being detained but you're still compelled to obey. Why is it so hard to understand and why are cops so bad at explaining it?

Because they don't feel they should have to. Ignorance isn't innocence, is the idea. They should be ready and willing to explain everything in the finest of details, but they don't.

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

DeusExMachinima posted:

I SEE THE GOLD FRINGE ON THIS THREAD, IT HAS NO POWER OVER ME

this thread is now: Treasonous Judges Getting Owned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsgXWPRbKQE

read the description for timecube hilariity. And I can't believe britcops let it go on so long, american sheriffs would've turned this into taser dancefloor disco in like 5 seconds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A68j28KQaik

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyPvQ12SkAQ&t=120s

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

On3moresoul posted:

That assumes it's a lawful order, which just devolves into the SovCit rending the definitions of "lawful" and "order" into gibberish.

And when cops tell someone to step out of the path of a speeding train, they reasonably expect "Yes, that seems like a good idea, or will at least help deescalate this situation," not a rambling dissertation on how the train should :::YIELD::: followed by a multi-county body part retrieval.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
i actually like the dui checkpoint one that's buried between all the dummies in the op

cops like who are you and guy is like nunya cop gets furious and lets him go

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

DeusExMachinima posted:

he ripped it out

then he tazed him lol

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

jackyl posted:

I like the one guy who yelled "help call the police" and the other guy said "we are the police"

that first guy had to be Canadian

no, no the sovereign police

On3moresoul
Apr 22, 2010
Lipstick Apathy

Ramsus posted:

i actually like the dui checkpoint one that's buried between all the dummies in the op

cops like who are you and guy is like nunya cop gets furious and lets him go

I'm so proud of my home state of Illinois where the cops have the shittiest of attitudes.

Mahuum Aqoha
Jan 15, 2004

SHEPARD!
Do it for the universe!
Fun Shoe

Crazy Ted posted:

"You can leave the camera with your mother outside the courtroom" is the best one.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Crazy Ted posted:

Sovereign Citizens are several levels of crazy above 9/11 Truthers.

when i started working as a lawyer for the taxation office in Australia it amazed me how common the sovereign types are. they waste tens of millions of public funds with spurious and vexatious defences and claims. Like they will have a tax debt of a million dollars and give you a bill of exchange drawn on their non existent treasury account and then claim we owe them money. Less fringe than i had imagined. It's funny to deal with though and i get paid whether or not i am dealing with the absurd...

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

zidane13 posted:

Did the cop in the first clip just rip that window out? Or did he hit it? If it's the former, that's badass, the latter, lame-o.

He ripped it out but it's easier than you might think since car windows aren't designed to be super tough to break.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
I AM A FREE MAN ON THE LAN

I BOW DOWN TO NO MODS OR ADMINS

THE BLUE BORDER ON THE FORUMS MEANS THIS IS A MARITIME BULLETIN BOARD

I DO NOT CONSENT

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
Also, lol at the guy in the first video talking about "Civil Disobedience". The whole point of civil disobedience is breaking laws in a civil manner as a form of protest, not being a child and pretending you're above all laws.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

wilderthanmild posted:

being a child and pretending you're above all laws.

That's the internet kids talking.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

zidane13 posted:

Cops are actually p. cool. As long as you aren't an rear end in a top hat. The highway patrol can loving race.

This. Cops are usually chill and lazy and can't really be bothered beyond filling their quota of tickets (which is a bull system but not their faults).

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

querulous paranoia just finds a place to really shine in the justice system

it's best to submit your complaint with many different fonts, colors, and pictures so as to be as clear as possible

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
The best part of each clip is when the cops start tackling them, breaking windows, etc and they always start screaming "OH WHAT THE HELL! WHAT DID I DO!?!?!".

It's amazing.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Neurosis posted:

when i started working as a lawyer for the taxation office in Australia it amazed me how common the sovereign types are. they waste tens of millions of public funds with spurious and vexatious defences and claims. Like they will have a tax debt of a million dollars and give you a bill of exchange drawn on their non existent treasury account and then claim we owe them money. Less fringe than i had imagined. It's funny to deal with though and i get paid whether or not i am dealing with the absurd...

I'm sure that they very much are fringe, you're just more likely to run into them due to your position

I mean I'm sure it's perfectly possible for sane people to have tax trouble and all, but I'm also sure it's infinitely more likely for these guys to

I ran into them a fair bit when I was in vicpol, and it's really troubling to me that the government feels obliged to treat them seriously, instead of treating them in mental institutions where they honestly belong. the government never fails to let the mentally ill down.

TacticalUrbanHomo fucked around with this message at 06:17 on Jul 16, 2015

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

I'm sure that they very much are fringe, you're just more likely to run into them due to your position

no most wil just say the abbos stole(d) it

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

YER A JOKE MAN, YOU NEED TO WATCHA YOUTUBE VIDEO OR SOMETHING MAN

more FreeKeene making mountains out of molehills, this time he managed to avoid being tazed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZYf3cRLIko&t=3131s

I'm inspired by people like Martin Luther King and Ghandi, give me my goddamn concealed gun permit you faggots :bahgawd:

Hobologist
May 4, 2007

We'll have one entire section labelled "for degenerates"

Jeff Sichoe posted:

Or do the majority of goons (being white and middle class I assume) just not have to worry about this sort of negative interaction with your law enforcement?

Basically. If minorities have trouble with the police they should try being more white.

But not like sovereign citizens. They're too white.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQXCkIHP_Tg

• Locked thread