Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

zidane13 posted:

Did the cop in the first clip just rip that window out? Or did he hit it? If it's the former, that's badass, the latter, lame-o.

He straight ripped that poo poo off the loving door.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Emanuel Collective posted:

Courts have often ordered that sovereign citizens undergo psychiatric evaluations, which almost never show any major psychiatric issues. This has been a huge frustration to the legal system because when SovCits are deemed sane, courts have little choice but to let them represent their selves and create a shitshow

Lol id love to read the court appointed psychiatrists notes on a soverign citizen. "This dudes a loving nutjob but hes not crazy"

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

kazr posted:

the stupid gently caress getting tazed at court really made my day

Yeah he really had no justification of force but the fact that he just zapped the guy inside a court house is loving hilarious.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

kazr posted:

how calm and nonchalant he was about it is what sold it for me

yeah P. Barnes has been around the block a few times

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

argondamn posted:

here are two acting as their own lawyers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InTr2i3JqEE

redneck lawyer objecting to everything they say is pretty funny, that and the guy using the fact that he's a vegetarian as a defense for some reason

he would get an insanity plea if he was a vegan for lack of brain capacity

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Tautologicus posted:

Alternatively they could beat them up, taze them, and put it on youtube

I like this option better tbh

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I love when the guys in the car always go "Please dont break the window..." after their strongarm attempts dont loving work. Yeah sorry dickhead your window is gone and your rear end got rekt because you are too stupid to just take the loving ticket and leave.

IM NOT DRIVING IM TRAVELING

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

The Dregs posted:

What will police do if you just sit there and exercise your right to remain silent, by actually just shutting the gently caress up? I'm gonna see if there are any videos on that....Just checked. they're all pretty boring. Seems to work pretty well, though.

"Look i get it you have the right to remain silent, can I just see your ID and Reg so I can go home"

gets ticket mailed to home address

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

ROFLburger posted:

Is speeding really a crime?
I'm not driving, I'm traveling :smug:

Great way to lose a window

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

NutritiousSnack posted:

You have to say it or they can use the expressions on your face as evidence.

What if my mouth is wide open and my eyes are bulging out as if I've been inside of a bunker being shelled for the past 6 months, is that an admission of guilt?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

ColoradoCleric posted:

Where do their ideas that they can squat on other peoples property and take it over or charge people money for frivolous things come from?

squatters rights is an actual thing. If you pay property tax for long enough without the owner evicting you the property becomes yours. This happens a lot in CA, especially with foreclosed homes

WAR CRIME GIGOLO fucked around with this message at 20:54 on Jul 18, 2015

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Darkhold posted:

By separating their corporate self from their flesh and blood self. Flesh and blood me just happens to be living here. Go bug the corporate me for payment. Oh and corporate me is owed some money by the government because they took out a savings bond on my life when I was 'berthed' so you can collect against that.

Edit: LeoMarr please don't confuse actual law with what these people think they're doing.

he asked where the squatters thing comes from, of course those squatters dont actually pay property tax and just think sitting there will gain ownership like its King of the Hill in Halo 3.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Darkhold posted:

Yeah but they don't think they're gaining squatters rights in the slightest. They think they've tricked the system into offloading all their debts to a fictional creature while they get to keep the assets. They didn't read squatters rights and go off on a tangent they just made up 'free money from the government' and use that to pay for things.

lmfao

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Blood and Chrome was great.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

lol first result on google when looking up "Fake Liens"

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2013/08/24/us/citizens-without-a-country-wage-battle-with-liens.html?referrer=&_r=0

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Flesh Forge posted:

No no, the big thing with "corporate self" moon logic is that this separation has already been done for you without your consent. Usually the form that Satan takes is your Social Security Number AKA your "incorporation number" or variations on the same. As you never consented to this you can freely opt out of it and all debts and legal responsibilities are nullified.

http://understandcontractlawandyouwin.com/a4v/

The best part of these dudes is how they poo poo all over each other when it doesn't work, the others get all smug "you did it wrong lol noob :smug:"

but i'm gay

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

sov cits need to be killed en masse

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

border patrol is the kind of cop where your job really is solely to hassle people all day

its pretty great though

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I DONT FOLLOW THE LAW I AM A SOV CIT Officer

Well Im above the law *double knee caps sovcit*

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

sugar free jazz posted:

I would like to see those cops try to pull me over, just try it smokey. As soon as they get to my window BAM I'll quickly reach below my seat and present my pocket constitution (her name is Liberty). Suckers won't know what hit em, I'm armed with knowledge baby

make sure to use Uhhhhh and Ummmmm as much as possible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Pyramid Scheme posted:

Watching these videos is like watching first year law students thinking they know it all because they can cite a few precedents and legal jargon.

Typical dialogue seems to be:

SovCit: Sir, am I being detained? I know the legal Konami code. You must acknowledge it and let me go.
Cop: Sir, could you please step out of the vehicle.
SovCit: Sir, you are violating my rights! Can I please speak with your supervisor?
Cop: Sir, could you please step out of the vehicle.
SovCit: Sir, let the record show that you are refusing to comply with my reasonable request. If you do not let me go, you are legally agreeing to pay me $300,000. That's a contract! Do you even understanding what a contract is?!
<sound of glass shattering>
SovCit: Sir, sir! I do not consent! I do not <sound of tazing> Oh Jesus! Please stop! I did nothing wrong! I did nothing wrong! This is a tort! I do not consent!

I want a video of a Police Officer just contact tazing a sov cit on the ground over and over until backup arrives while screaming "STOP RESISTING"

• Locked thread