Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
##vote jakep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
##unvote kakaka

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

JakeP posted:

##unvote kakaka

yeah you are pretty poopy

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

JakeP posted:

##vote jakep

JakeP posted:

##unvote kakaka

Got anything meaningful yet?

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

Kashuno posted:

Side note: pmush getting a replacement here too? She dropped fr another game I'm in and is pretty absent here

I will investigate this and probably replace tonight.

Hazdoc
Nov 8, 2012

Muscovy Ducks are a large tropical breed, famous for their lean and extremely flavorful meat.

Hazduck!

~SMcD
Wow, I'm getting voted again in a bandwagony fashion, I wonder when was the last time that happened?

Kashuno posted:

:laffo: No you just sound like you're trying to hammer somebody as fast as possible but no one is really biting. Doing a good job of garnering votes though.

##vote hazdoc

Really? I haven't voted for anyone, so you're making poo poo up now. Of all the low effort votes on me right now, yours is the scummiest.
##vote: Kashuno

WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

You recall this living nightmare, you take comfort in its familiar pain. You smell fermentation and can hear a dull, unending beeping. Someone shouts in a language you do not know.
You love your family. YOU. LOVE. THEM.
Welcome to Red Lobster. Come see what's fresh. Today.

EXAKT Science posted:

hey so does anyone actually want to play mafia?

TRAP SPRUNG ##Vote Exakt

WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

You recall this living nightmare, you take comfort in its familiar pain. You smell fermentation and can hear a dull, unending beeping. Someone shouts in a language you do not know.

Kashuno posted:

Granted, we are just starting the serious phase of d1 but hey gotta start somewhere

THAT'S A GOOD POINT
##vote kashuno

WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

Hazdoc posted:

You're pretty fast and loose with the accusations. Also, I fail to see where he's been pushing the game back to jokes.

Also yeah, Jake is my scumpartner, so obviously I'm here to defend him. :rolleyes:
Or maybe I don't like your "reasoning" you decided to give your vote, especially as your previous votes have all been jokes but now you're being serious? Unless you're still not being serious, that is, this is probably something you should make clear, I've gotten lynched cuz people apparently can't distinguish when people are seriously posting or not.

IF YOU LOVE JAKE SO MUCH WHY DON'T YOU MARRY HIM
##vote Hazdoc

WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

JakeP posted:

Hey y'all jakep here comin' at you live from [Mafia] Absurdly Vanilla Mafia, with a question for all the gentleman in the game, what up bros?

NM BRO WORD TO YOUR MOMMA
##Vote Jake

Hazdoc
Nov 8, 2012

Muscovy Ducks are a large tropical breed, famous for their lean and extremely flavorful meat.

Hazduck!

~SMcD

WHICH WAY MADNESS posted:

IF YOU LOVE JAKE SO MUCH WHY DON'T YOU MARRY HIM
##vote Hazdoc

I'm sorry, but... but...

I just don't see HotS in the same way he does! We're just... incompatible. I'm sorry. We can still be friends.

WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

uranus posted:

Mafia aint what it used to be

QUIT LIVING IN THE PAST GRANDPA NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR ABOUT HOW YOU TOOK DOWN THE NAZIS SINGLE-HANDED
##Vote Uranus

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Poison Mushroom has been replaced by Look Under The Rock.

Deadline remains unchanged, obviously.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy

QUIT LIVING IN THE PAST GRANDPA NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR ABOUT HOW YOU TOOK DOWN THE NAZIS SINGLE-HANDED
##Vote Uranus

i actually fought with the nazis in ww2 mafia

WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

THAT'S A GOOD POINT
##vote kashuno

Going with this one, for try-harding and just needing to eat a lynch for the good of the town/my patience

##vote kashuno

GOOD NIGHT MAFIA COMMUNITY. I SHALL RECONVENE AND DIALOGUE WITH YOU ALL ON THE MORROW.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Kashuno posted:

Got anything meaningful yet?

neigh

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
WWM do you have a PR where you have to vote in every post?

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

wheres the jester, I could do with some pointless nonsense right about now

AW, I missed the paranoia and wild accusations? What a shame,
## vote Jake

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

Wait I think I wrote that wrong
##vote Jake

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

paradoxGentleman posted:

AW, I missed the paranoia and wild accusations? What a shame,
## vote Jake

why?

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

It is clear Now that uranus isn't going to get lynched, and I like Hazdoc's reasoning and don't want him to get hanged, so I am voting for someone else that I think has already a bunch of votes.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

paradoxGentleman posted:

It is clear Now that uranus isn't going to get lynched, and I like Hazdoc's reasoning and don't want him to get hanged, so I am voting for someone else that I think has already a bunch of votes.

uhhhhhhhhhh...

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

EXAKT Science posted:

uhhhhhhhhhh...

Your reaction tells me that I have picked someone who doesn't actually have votes. Darn it. I'll recount and decide.

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

## vote Kashuno

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

paradoxGentleman posted:

## vote Kashuno

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

paradoxGentleman posted:

Your reaction tells me that I have picked someone who doesn't actually have votes. Darn it. I'll recount and decide.

At the beginning of the OP is a votecount! That's why we do the weird syntax thing, we have a website that counts them and puts them together.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Hazdoc (4): chaoslord, EXAKT Science, Kashuno, Horsebanger, WHICH WAY MADNESS, WHICH WAY MADNESS
Kashuno (4): EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science, MC Eating Disorder, Hazdoc, WHICH WAY MADNESS, WHICH WAY MADNESS, WHICH WAY MADNESS, paradoxGentleman
EXAKT Science (0): Kashuno, Kashuno, WHICH WAY MADNESS, WHICH WAY MADNESS
HiipFire (0): Epsilon Plus, Epsilon Plus
uranus (0): EXAKT Science, Kashuno, Kashuno, EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science, Epsilon Plus, Epsilon Plus, paradoxGentleman, WHICH WAY MADNESS, WHICH WAY MADNESS, paradoxGentleman
JakeP (0): Kashuno, Kashuno, JakeP, EXAKT Science, Kashuno, EXAKT Science, Kashuno, Kashuno, Kashuno, JakeP, JakeP, JakeP, WHICH WAY MADNESS, WHICH WAY MADNESS, paradoxGentleman, paradoxGentleman, paradoxGentleman, paradoxGentleman
Epsilon Plus (0): EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science
Lynch No One! (0): Kashuno, Kashuno

Not Voting (6): Epsilon Plus, HiipFire, JakeP, Poison Mushroom, Scrap Dragon, uranus

With 14 alive, it's 8 votes to lynch. The current deadline is July 30th, 2015 at 9:30 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 16 hours.

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

BottleKnight posted:

At the beginning of the OP is a votecount! That's why we do the weird syntax thing, we have a website that counts them and puts them together.

That's some useful information, thank you!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Hazdoc posted:

Wow, I'm getting voted again in a bandwagony fashion, I wonder when was the last time that happened?

Really? I haven't voted for anyone, so you're making poo poo up now. Of all the low effort votes on me right now, yours is the scummiest.
##vote: Kashuno

Omgus vote, in addition to more aggressive posting. My reason for voting you seems to be accuracy so far. Also, you can try to get people to vote for someone without actually being the first vote on someone trust me that's my big scum thing. That way no one looks at you when there's a mislynch.

I just woke up so I'm gonna reread things and see what I feel good about

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

you can't take the sky from me
Hi guys I'm in this game now.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
paradox gentlemen is good people prolly town cuz look how crazy he is

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
The votes against me are weird.

MC is, I'm assuming, a joke vote.
Hazdoc seems omgus in response to me putting some pressure on him about his posting style.
Paradox is...because I have votes?
WWM is the only one making a decent case, I guess. I am really pushing to get a lynch on someone because I'm confident in my vote, especially now with Hazdoc.

Tbh I don't see these going anywhere.

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

Here's my motivation: I like Hazdoc's reasoning and want him to survive. The way I feel there is the best chance of achieving this is to send someone else to the chopping block, since he has almost the majority of votes up until now. This is the limit of my ability as a Mafia player up until now.

I am sorry Kashuno, but you might be sacrificed at the altar of my incompetence.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

paradoxGentleman posted:

Here's my motivation: I like Hazdoc's reasoning and want him to survive. The way I feel there is the best chance of achieving this is to send someone else to the chopping block, since he has almost the majority of votes up until now. This is the limit of my ability as a Mafia player up until now.

I am sorry Kashuno, but you might be sacrificed at the altar of my incompetence.

So..your reasoning for voting me is because you want Hazdoc to live and I have the second most votes. Not sure if newplay or scumplay.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
well its definitely newplay even if he is scum, but I don't see scum (even new scum) being so blatantly honest about their intentions and reasons to place a weird vote like that

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Guys look it I found the real scum

Look Under The Rock posted:

Hi guys I'm in this game now.

This is their only post. More like, LURK under the Rock.

##unvote

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
scrap dragon hows life

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Oh hey I'm the vote leader now. All my games are confirming I'm much better hiding it when I'm scum than I am actually being town.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Kashuno posted:

MC is, I'm assuming, a joke vote.

It was but you're being kind of lame so I'm gonna keep it there until I can figure out somewhere better for it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hazdoc
Nov 8, 2012

Hazduck!

~SMcD

Kashuno posted:

Omgus vote, in addition to more aggressive posting. My reason for voting you seems to be accuracy so far. Also, you can try to get people to vote for someone without actually being the first vote on someone trust me that's my big scum thing. That way no one looks at you when there's a mislynch.

I just woke up so I'm gonna reread things and see what I feel good about

Accuracy? I'm not sure I follow? Also, please point out where I have lead others to cast votes on people (other than you), as you seem to be doubling down on the accusation that I've been trying to get people to lynch somebody.

Voting somebody for having a really bad reason to vote isn't OMGUS just because they voted for you, perhaps you should reread my vote reasoning. The 4th vote on me is also really suspect, since it was a pure bandwagon, but yours was bandwagon + an untrue reasoning, so I dislike your vote more.

• Locked thread