Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

boom boom boom posted:

I'm gonna post my favorite anime on the next page, everybody get ready

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzD01Hu1nPs&t=5m24s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

sjw.gif as presented by reactiongif.org

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
:gas: and ban everyone

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Professor Tomtom posted:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Professor Tomtom posted:

Rival
Dec 13, 2004

death .cab for qt posted:

there are middle-schooler-written short stories on tumblr that flow better than this

Pick posted:

there are post-menopausal women who flow better than that

He couldn't take it anymore. He broke into a wild sprint in the middle of the crowded subway station, shouting "There are middle-schooler-written short stories on tumblr that flow better than this! There are post-menopausal women who flow better than that!" at the top of his lungs. Then he shat himself. The police arrived shortly afterward.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Rival
Dec 13, 2004

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

i loving hate the minions, man

it's a spinoff of a lovely dreamworks film

god

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I hope the second picture is from a crime scene photo.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

That Robot posted:

i loving hate the minions, man

it's a spinoff of a lovely dreamworks film

god

wrong studio, but they are making a bunch of dr suess movies now https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illumination_Entertainment

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

MOOBS! posted:

sjw.gif as presented by reactiongif.org

I don't get it.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
you're a cool mang

why you making GBS threads up this nice captain's thread?

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Uncle Wemus posted:

wrong studio, but they are making a bunch of dr suess movies now https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illumination_Entertainment

Great, more of this poo poo will surely be generated:

Digiwizzard
Dec 23, 2003

Pork Pro
me reading this thread

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

So?

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Digiwizzard posted:

me reading this thread

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Anime, please deliver us from yet another unfunny tumblr thread.

Amen.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Digiwizzard posted:

me reading this thread

you don't see any jews in anime thats for sure

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

burritolingus posted:

Amen.

tumblr thread is the cool place to hang out. You can find most of the cool people there. In tumblr thread you can just chill and do whatever and totally relax. "Take it easy" is the tumblr thread motto, for example, that's how laid back it is there. Show up if you want to have a good time. Another good reason to show up is if you want to hang out with friends.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
posting from the gas chamber

Quellar
Dec 21, 2007
quit staring at me

burritolingus posted:

Amen.

Tumblr sucks rear end and is actually funny. I don't know why anyone posts in the thread when you can just go there and lol at the freaks.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

burritolingus posted:

Amen.

The loving thread rules made it perfectly clear that anime was verboten. Get with the loving program, dude - you are better than this!

Digiwizzard
Dec 23, 2003

Pork Pro

Uncle Wemus posted:

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Quellar posted:

Tumblr sucks rear end and is actually funny. I don't know why anyone posts in the thread when you can just go there and lol at the freaks.

tumblr is funny but the tumblr thread is not for the most part.

It's difficult to understand at first but in time you can accept this.

We need a hero. We need Anime.

Rival
Dec 13, 2004

"So?" He asked, with his usual dumbfounded expression. It was all he had said that day, or any day. He was the village idiot. It was the only word he knew. "So. So? So!" He rambled on, as he rummaged through the garbage cans.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Rival posted:

"So?" He asked, with his usual dumbfounded expression. It was all he had said that day, or any day. He was the village idiot. It was the only word he knew. "So. So? So!" He rambled on, as he rummaged through the garbage cans.

And then?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Uncle Wemus posted:

The upcoming anime series Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans is gonna have a character named Cordelia Aina Bernstein

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

CaptainSarcastic posted:

The loving thread rules made it perfectly clear that anime was verboten. Get with the loving program, dude - you are better than this!

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I am very disappointed in you. I had such high hopes, and you have let me down.

Rival
Dec 13, 2004

burritolingus posted:

We need a hero. We need Anime.

"We need a hero. We need Anime." He said to his empty house as he adjusted his overly-stylized sunglasses. He paused in the mirror, making sure his stupid outfit was just right, then sheathed his impractically huge sword and strode out into the night. He was shot to death by bank robbers a few hours later.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Uncle Wemus posted:

tumblr thread is the cool place to hang out. You can find most of the cool people there. In tumblr thread you can just chill and do whatever and totally relax. "Take it easy" is the tumblr thread motto, for example, that's how laid back it is there. Show up if you want to have a good time. Another good reason to show up is if you want to hang out with friends.

This forum is afraid of Anime. Anime has seen its true face. Gbs is an extended gutter and the gutter is full of memes and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their shitposts and megathreads will foam up about their waists and all the goons will look up and shout, "Save us!" And Anime will look down and whisper, "Just post."

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

http://batmaninwonderland.tumblr.com/

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Rival
Dec 13, 2004

burritolingus posted:

This forum is afraid of Anime. Anime has seen its true face. Gbs is an extended gutter and the gutter is full of memes and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their shitposts and megathreads will foam up about their waists and all the goons will look up and shout, "Save us!" And Anime will look down and whisper, "Just post."

"This forum is afraid of Anime. Anime has seen its true face. Gbs is an extended gutter and the gutter is full of memes and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their shitposts and megathreads will foam up about their waists and all the goons will look up and shout, 'Save us!' And Anime will look down and whisper, 'Just post.'"
He said to his empty house as he adjusted his overly-stylized sunglasses. He paused at the mirror, making sure his stupid outfit was just right, then sheathed his impractically huge sword and strode out into the night. He was shot to death by bank robbers a few hours later.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Rival posted:

"It's impossible to have a proper laugh-at-tumblr thread..." He says, over enunciating the P like only the morbidly obese can. He pauses for a moment, to turn and straighten out the anime wall scroll he's pinned up to the wall of his efficiency apartment. His manboobs jiggle pathetically as he does so. "With all that anime on tumblr." He wheezes out, red-faced from the effort. "loving stupid retard idiot, OP. Suck my anime dick." He says dejectedly. He's so depressed that at first he makes no effort to stop the fart he feels coming on, but soon his eyes go wide with surprise and he realizes he's made a terrible miscalculation. It wasn't a fart.

Rival posted:

"So many adverbs goddamn take a writing class." She whined cuntily, as she reached for the bottle of Febreze. She sprays all around the room, trying in vain to stop the scent of a thousand dead fish that seems to permeate her dwelling. Her efforts are in vain. It's her. The fish smell is her.

Rival posted:

She whined cuntily
She whined cuntily
She whined cuntily
She whined cuntily
She whined cuntily
She whined cuntily
She whined cuntily
She whined cuntily
She whined cuntily
She whined cuntily
She whined cuntily
She whined cuntily
She whined cuntily

Al repeated the phrase over and over, something about it resonated with him, burrowed into his sick mind. Before he knew what he was doing, his grotesque, malformed micropenis was out. He was stroking it joyfully. He didn't care who saw. He would care, much later, when he realized he could never shop at that Kroeger's again.

Rival posted:

He couldn't take it anymore. He broke into a wild sprint in the middle of the crowded subway station, shouting "There are middle-schooler-written short stories on tumblr that flow better than this! There are post-menopausal women who flow better than that!" at the top of his lungs. Then he shat himself. The police arrived shortly afterward.

Rival posted:

Rival posted:

"We need a hero. We need Anime." He said to his empty house as he adjusted his overly-stylized sunglasses. He paused in the mirror, making sure his stupid outfit was just right, then sheathed his impractically huge sword and strode out into the night. He was shot to death by bank robbers a few hours later.

holy loving lol.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

circ dick soleil posted:

holy loving lol.

Hi, Mike!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rival
Dec 13, 2004

circ dick soleil posted:

holy loving lol.

"Holy loving lol." It was all he'd been able to say when questioned. The doctors were flabbergasted, the police even more so. One of the doctors shakes his head as he goes to get some coffee. Anime has claimed another victim.

• Locked thread