Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

Fiery the angels fell. Deep thunder rolled around their shoulders... burning with the fires of Orc.
Very disappointed for the most part.

The bad

I didn't think Paul Rudd was going to work and my fears proved well founded. He let the film down badly. Very unconvincing and his humour totally fell flat for me and the audience.

Didn't like any of Paul's crime buddies either. - the flashback bits where they're revealing the path of the story etc was poo poo. I don't even want to get into the stupidity of the bad guy shooting an ant out of mid-air then 10 minutes laser being unable to shoot the side of a barn door with his lasers :negative:

quote:

you'll pay for that

Could be the worst line I've ever seen spoken.

Shoehorning in the Falcon and then the bit at the end where they recruit him :negative:

Another disposable forgettable bad guy with bizarre plans and ridiculous setups - Marvel need to start nailing this poo poo on the head because it is ruining the solo films nevermind the Avenger movies.

The good

The action sequences were fun and they made really good use of him resizing for the fights. The quantum resizing bollocks was a bit daft but hey, easily forgivable.

Evangeline made me cry when Michael was telling her about her Mum :( That was some good acting from her and him, to be fair.

5/10 from me, Clive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread