Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I liked the movie a lot but Michael Peņa absolutely stole the show for me. Every scene he was in was loving great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Ensign_Ricky posted:

You know, with the emphasis on the keychain in multiple scenes, showing it off, I had a feeling what was gonna happen, but it was still loving awesome.

:agreed:

Also, I just realized how easy Luis could knock out those guards. Just one punched a couple of dudes. You go back to his first scene and what is it? Him talking about how he was the only one to knock out the big guy saying goodbye to Scott. Dude's pretty good at throwing a punch.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Big Bob Pataki posted:

I could have sworn I saw an outline of someone for a split second but it might have been a case of trying too hard to notice something that wasnt there

Only seen the movie once but yeah I also got this vibe. Nothing came of it so I figured I had just imagined it but I could have sworn I saw an outline halfway through the quantum realm ride

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Baron Bifford posted:

I was disappointed that they didn't show Ant-Man crawling up someone's nose and then growing to full size.

So this from Godzilla: Rulers of Earth #6?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Codependent Poster posted:

Now Lang I can get into!

Movie doesn't have a helmet wobble so it's not perfect.

• Locked thread