Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Jacking off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
having a psychotic break

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
high as gently caress and jacking off

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Drinking. A screwdriver I think.

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
My ex boyfriend signed up for my account

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Rutibex posted:

flying lessons

lol

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
Bored at work so I wanted to see how to make a flamethrower.

E: I don't work there anymore.

Wifi Toilet fucked around with this message at 14:49 on Jul 16, 2015

BadTitude
Feb 15, 2003

Not so curious after the war.

just posting to say i didnt read any of these

fuckers

BadTitude
Feb 15, 2003

Not so curious after the war.

fits my needs posted:

high as gently caress and jacking off

except this one

welcome brother :cool:

hellotoothpaste
Dec 21, 2006

I dare you to call it a perm again..

Reading the thread about the fetal alcohol syndrome doll guy

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
makin koo decisions

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
it was a 17th birthday present from my friend, we smoked pot and looked at photoshop threads and i made my one and only contribution to a photoshop phriday, then we sucked each others dicks because we were good gentle considerate friends

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I'd been checking out the main page for a few years (since 99?). Cliff Y. was my favorite and I didn't even realize there were forums for awhile. Then, I finally signed up in '04 after lurking for awhile. I can't remember what thread was the turning point... I've often blamed Mr. Water as the reason I joined, but looking back that thread happened just after I joined. It may have been poop lasagna, the road trip thread that included pegging iirc, poopsocking or pink flyers. I was a spry 28 at that point and used my account mostly to entertain myself at my second job (customer service at a corrugated board facility).

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
i've been lurking the frontpage and forums since like 2011 and finally threw down the :10bux:

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
Living in Shanghai and getting tired of being locked out from reading the forums because I didn't have account.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Awaiting the US to bomb iraq and poo poo

Soylent Yellow
Nov 5, 2010

yospos

Frostwerks posted:

succumbing to the will of the paywall

For quite a while, you could sneak past the paywall through the leper colony.

WonderfulWino
Sep 26, 2004

The grape wont cut me loose.
playing nicely in ultima online with the kindly folks I met in [lljk]

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Fansy posted:

My first registration was free as well. I'd just dropped out of school and was writing for a gaming site, while living in the "baby" room of my mom's house.

harsh dude, your mom shouldnt have named the room after your dick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

making bad decisions

• Locked thread