Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Is the price going down anytime soon? I do not want to spend four hundred dollars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
It'll go down right after you buy one.

Everyone's waiting on you.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

do it it's cool

add me my psn is Narrativium we'll play some video games, compare geowars scores, shoot some rocket league, whatevs >:)

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

chaosbreather posted:

do it it's cool

add me my psn is Narrativium we'll play some video games, compare geowars scores, shoot some rocket league, whatevs >:)

human being

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
do never console hth

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I could use credit card points.

I can't think of a game I want for it though, so I'll just be here with you. Playing computer games.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

LeoMarr posted:

human being

you may not add me, you seem unpleasant

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
I have a playstation 3 and there is a game where you play these cool plants that are fighting these scary zombies. I play it all the time and it's fun. Maybe they have it on the playstation four also so it's worth getting one in case they do.

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp
i dunno.

haris pilton
Sep 4, 2014

PotatoManJack posted:

I have a playstation 3 and there is a game where you play these cool plants that are fighting these scary zombies. I play it all the time and it's fun. Maybe they have it on the playstation four also so it's worth getting one in case they do.

Weeds vs Stoners is a p decent game

jopparoad
Jul 27, 2009
Pillbug
If you rearrange the letters in Bloodborne you get Bloodboner

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

The Arsehead posted:

If you rearrange the letters in Bloodborne you get Bloodboner

I won a PS4 and Bloodborne is the only thing worth playing on it

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

PS4 very good system, you buy now

if the price comes down at all, it'll be at the holidays, but with how well their selling at this price point, Sony really has no reason to change that

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
I just ordered one yesterday from Best Buy because I had a hundred dollars in reward money. I got the batman bundle, same price as a normal PS 4 but comes with batman game and headphones/mic set. Should be a fun weekend.

Chris Christie
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Fat Lowtax posted:

Is the price going down anytime soon? I do not want to spend four hundred dollars.

I bought a used one for $200 from Cowboom (BestBuy's site where the sell all the used stuff people return, trade in, etc.)

I'll never go back to buying new. Thing works fine and all I had to do was use a little car polish on the glossy plastic piece to make it look factory new.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I bought a ps4 last year. Biggest waste of money

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
Just break into a neighbors house and take one.

Thotol
Jul 10, 2015

Volume posted:

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Volume posted:

I regret this purchase every day

Thotol
Jul 10, 2015

Volume posted:

Regrets are definitely a thing here :v:

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
i hope fallout 4 sucks, then i can stop thinking about getting one

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
I gotta buy a 970 for the fallout 4 which with a new PSU will only cost me as much as a PS4.

Thotol
Jul 10, 2015

Rutibex posted:

i hope fallout 4 sucks, then i can stop thinking about getting one

I hope it ain't just a ps4 exclusive :confused:

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Thotol posted:

I hope it ain't just a ps4 exclusive :confused:

lol im not buying a new PC for a video game, the only other PC games i play are rogue-likes

Thotol
Jul 10, 2015

Rutibex posted:

lol im not buying a new PC for a video game, the only other PC games i play are rogue-likes

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3718615 <-- new reason you are welcome :cool:

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

i will never play EVE again, god drat your triggering me here i am litteraly shaking

i now much prefer Derek Smarts Universal Combat

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
i bought one for destiny and some of the exclusives, but ended up just playing Last of Us, Tomb Raider (not exclusive but good), and Super Mega Baseball. Yep. Destiny was a bomb and I didn't even buy it, and The Order bombed too. People like Bloodborne but I think you have to be a certain type of person to enjoy those games

basically OP don't buy a ps4 right now (or probably ever tbh)

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Thotol posted:

Regrets are definitely a thing here :v:
Guilt, Bad decisions and Shame

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Lol my ps4 is my expensive netflix machine. I'm waiting for uncharted 4 to be released, since it is my favorite series next to fallout.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Edgar posted:

Lol my ps4 is my expensive netflix machine. I'm waiting for uncharted 4 to be released, since it is my favorite series next to fallout.

Hahah something's wrong with your brain. Bloodborne? Rocket League? Try loosening your fedora, maybe. :smug:

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

Volume posted:

bloodbourne made me aware that i was done with the 'Souls' games and since then there hasn't been a compelling reason to turn the system on. little big planet 3 is anemic on content and the last of us is too... whatever the videogame version of oscarbait is - for me.

rocket league was the first free game in a long while that didn't completely suck (after First Light). xbone's doing pretty good on the free game front, in comparison. i play with my bone (lol) way, way more than my ps4

keeping my ps4 at this point for disgaea 5, a game you could run on a toaster

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
lol it was "worth it" when it came out for ~$400 because you were essentially buying what came out to a $400 computer. but now they are just assfucking everyone and its great

This Jacket Is Me
Jan 29, 2009
Eve rules and if it was on psfour I would play it

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta
PS4 has noooooooooooooooooo fuckin games. I'd wait two years tbh. I mean sure, you have GTA, Last of Us, MKX, but it's really lacking overall.

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
if your computer is good enough to play games then there's no reason to own a ps4 unless you really want to play last of us remastered and think that's worth however much the console is

games like GTA and MKX and Rocket League are better on PC

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Yeah my cheap-rear end laptop overheats, pukes and dies when I try to play anything with graphics at all.

All my bros are playing Rocket League together and making me jealous. EA Sports games would make me lean console over PC tbh but they've all been poo poo for years.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
If you need to worry about the price of something you probably shouldn't be buying it. Maybe cut down on the food budget fatso and other stuff might not seem so expensive. HTH

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Fat Lowtax posted:

http://www.cowboom.com/product/1459975/

make sure to check what pieces are missing and adjust the value accordingly, the controllers are hella expensive but you probably have an HDMI cable kicking around

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
I'm gonna get one, play bloodbourne and then sell it whenever I next have an excess of disposable income... probably tax season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Keep waiting op, it's gonna be holiday season 2016 at the earliest before there's enough good games to make it worthwhile to own

• Locked thread