Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kolos
Jul 19, 2009

Applewhite posted:

Actually what you really really want is Columbia, OP.

Columbia has the sexiest women in the world and you'll find that all the best prostitutes in South America are all Columbian.

Actually what you really really wanted to write was Colombia, not Columbia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
You don't need Japrostitutes. Wear a Pikachu backpack and talk about how much you love their cartoons about schoolgirls to show that you understand and embrace their culture, and you'll have a banzai of celestial princess lining up to take you home to meet the parents.

Pro tip: Jorts.

Also, it's considered polite (Seppuku) to always ask a girls father if he makes robots.

Lord Frankenstyle fucked around with this message at 15:34 on Jul 16, 2015

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Applewhite posted:

Actually what you really really want is Columbia, OP.

Columbia has the sexiest women in the world and you'll find that all the best prostitutes in South America are all Columbian.

P sure this is true, I believe the Cia gets in trouble constantly for hiring hookers I'm Colombia..

thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013
ask at the local katana shop.
wear a fedora so they know you are serious.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Yeah. And never pay more than like 20 bux for a katana. It's Japan, it's not like there's a shortage.

Only wear it in public after 5PM.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Frankenstyle posted:

You don't need Japrostitutes. Wear a Pikachu backpack and talk about how much you love their cartoons about schoolgirls to show that you understand and embrace their culture, and you'll have a banzai of celestial princess lining up to take you home to meet the parents.

Also, it's considered polite (Seppuku) to always ask a girls father if he makes robots.

ALso if you want to date a man's daughter over there you must best him in the ancient martial art of Kung Fu (Which all Japanese are taught from age 3).

Redkist
Mar 5, 2005
Fonkay fressh!

Kolos posted:

Actually what you really really wanted to write was Colombia, not Columbia

Yeah that poster was already being really dumb in the thread and then I saw that and I realized yeah they're just dumb.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Redkist posted:

Yeah that poster was already being really dumb in the thread and then I saw that and I realized yeah they're just dumb.

Quit talking about me like I'm not here!

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Applewhite posted:

Gaijin aren't allowed to have sex with Japanese prostitutes because even the most modestly endowed Caucasians completely ruin the prostitutes' tiny Japanese vaginas.
the 90 degree lay, as it's sometimes known

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

spud posted:

Isn't this highly racist? Can you imagine the outrage in the west if this was the case? "Sorry I don't do Asians/blacks/arabs/whatever"....the SJW's would be down there in droves.

90% of hooker ads on craiglist and whatever: "No Black Men"

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

spud posted:

This man speaks the truth. I am not sure if its the buddist mentality but they seem a lot less prudish about sex.

It's definitely not that dude. And lots of hookers don't do black guys.

President in Residence
May 12, 2003

Look guys, i'm not going there for sex tourism or anything, I was just wondering if it was a thing.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
Just look for some nigerians OP they'll set you on your course

Loqieu
Feb 27, 2001

signalnoise posted:

Just look for some nigerians OP they'll set you on your course

Those dudes have a pretty impressive level of harassment. One guy walked half a mile trying to get my inside his club before he gave up.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Dre2Dee2 posted:

What you really want is Brazil, OP.

This. Plus Argentina, if you like blondes.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

a dog from hell posted:

Why?

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Soul brotha too bookoo

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

a dog from hell posted:

Being the white man wins again :smug:

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot

Squeezy Farm posted:

Holy poo poo. Try loosening your fedora maybe?

im imagining those snaps on the back of a baseball cap

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
haha, i bet a bunch of dudes in here knew a bunch of really specific stuff about japanese prostitution and responded to the op with that information right away. ha!

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

You gotta flash her some pure Alabama blacksnake

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
I heard it gets crazy and like they have rooms made to look like subway cars or elevators in case groping girls ain't enough for you but that also it is really limited as to what a non-Japanese can do so you can't get that really crazy poo poo but I dunno that's just what I heard.

Battery Joe
Apr 12, 2007
talkin' shit about a pretty sunset
i like to think im above it but i think that if i went abroad and had the chance to gently caress a prostitute id do it and enjoy it immensely

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Frankenstyle posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2iD8jdYakM

If I remember right the Japanese government denies him entry.

Battery Joe
Apr 12, 2007
talkin' shit about a pretty sunset

burritolingus posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2iD8jdYakM

If I remember right the Japanese government denies him entry.

this guy seems reallly cool. like dane cooke, you could learn a lot from him

Wizchine
Sep 17, 2007

Television is the retina
of the mind's eye.
The prostitutes that will be acceptable for your Gaijin dick to touch are either Filipina or Russian. Japanese are strictly off limits.

As an example, when I was there some friends and I were taking a shortcut through a street in Kyoto and some dudes were making funny faces at us - like literally screwing up their faces and sticking their tongues out, etc. Turns out they were pimps and basically telling us to gently caress off; they didn't want Gaijin hanging around giving a bad image to their (Japanese) customers.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Battery Joe posted:

this guy seems reallly cool. like dane cooke, you could learn a lot from him

Yeah like the choke opener.

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
hey it's the new hamburglar out on the prowl

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I kinda want to check out this Angeles City now. See if I can leave behind a legacy.

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe
I'm fascinated by the stories of white men not being allowed to gently caress japanese whores. Tell me why. So I guess black guys are a definite hell no huh?

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
you can only hire them to whip you and do weird poo poo to you op, not have sex

you can prob get a handjob into the deal i guess, good luck

Million Ghosts
Aug 11, 2011

spooooooky
On the off chance you actually do get into a whorehouse you are going to be given a massively inflated bill with all sorts of service fees, and when you can't pay a couple Yakuza dudes will beat the loving christ outta you in a back alley. If the cops happen to see this you will be the one they arrest.

Borneo Jimmy
Feb 27, 2007

by Smythe

Told Two Times posted:

I'm fascinated by the stories of white men not being allowed to gently caress japanese whores. Tell me why. So I guess black guys are a definite hell no huh?

I guess it's a xenophobic fear that the white devil will spread stds or AIDS

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
I don't get why people like Japan so much. Taiwan is like right next to it and people there are way chiller and you still get all the Japanese crap you want.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Pastor Perineum posted:

anything is legal there as long as it's pixelated

if you're cool with a loving a pixelated vag then go for it

i read it's actually super uncomfortable

should i wear a james hat on my peenis if the pussy is pixelated? seems like a thing that could spread and be gross/painful

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
It is legal, but you have to pay extra for the vaginal pixelation glasses.

thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013
I got a buddy teaching English in China that gets hand jobs at barber shops regularly. Apparently that is a thing. Maybe get a massage and whack off, or get one of those creepy body pillows.

AutoSnakes
Apr 29, 2009

peak debt posted:

As a gaijin I got approached by pimps three times in 500m at some sideroad in Ueno so you'll probably be ok OP.

Yeah I quickly realized I should take a different side street when heading to the Hub.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Told Two Times posted:

They're afraid you'll stretch her out and she will then be worthless... nah, just racism. Foreigners are chock full of AIDS and other stuff that pure Nippon men could never have. Your best bet is to fly to Korea and hook up with massage girls for . . . 80,000 won? Some Camp Casey milgoons will let you know the current going rate.

• Locked thread