Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
So i made the last available cup of coffee here at work and I used thosel ittle balsa stirring sticks like I do every day. most of the time its fine. but somtimes it makes my whole coffee taste like loving wood. since we're out, im hosed , so im just drinking this balsa coffee in agonoy fml :fml: #fml snapchat-FML

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
your mom's mouth tastes like wood

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
tbh op, tl;dr, sorry

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
My wood tastes like coffee, you should try it.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Mad Monk posted:

My wood tastes like coffee, you should try it.

i sucked a dick once, it didnt taste like coffee. it was even black. i think youre full of poo poo

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

i sucked a dick once, it didnt taste like coffee. it was even black. i think youre full of poo poo

try a white one and get back to us

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
i like bottom of the pot work coffee because it is usually extra strong and bitter and i can get away with putting sugar and cream in it without losing the coffee flavor

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
but i stir my coffee with a spoon not some piece of dead plant like some kind of savage

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Cream and sugar are for bitchmade pussies, OP. Maybe if you drank your coffee black like a loving man your mouth wouldn't taste like wood.

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
my wood will cream in you, sugar

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i went over a friends house to eat and the food just wasn't any good, the macaroni was soggy and the peas were mushed and the coffee tasted like wood. so i tried to play it off like i thought i could by saying that i was full and then my friend said, "mama, he's just being polite, he ain't finished, uh-uh, that's bull!" so my heart started pumping and i thought of a lie and said that i already ate but my friend said "man, there's plenty of food" and he piled some more on my plate. while the stinky food was steaming, my mind started dreaming of the moment that it would be time to leave, then i looked at my plate and the chicken was slowly rotting into something that looked like cheese. so i said "that's it, i gotta leave this place, i don't care what these people think, i'm just sitting here making myself nauseous with this ugly food that stinks." so i busted out the door while it was still closed, still sick from the food i ate and then i ran to the store for quick relief from a bottle of kaopectate. then i called my friend two weeks later to see how he had been, and he said, "i understand about the food, baby bubba, but we're still friends" which was nice of him. so yes i can relate op

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

i went over a friends house to eat and the food just wasn't any good, the macaroni was soggy and the peas were mushed and the coffee tasted like wood. so i tried to play it off like i thought i could by saying that i was full and then my friend said, "mama, he's just being polite, he ain't finished, uh-uh, that's bull!" so my heart started pumping and i thought of a lie and said that i already ate but my friend said "man, there's plenty of food" and he piled some more on my plate. while the stinky food was steaming, my mind started dreaming of the moment that it would be time to leave, then i looked at my plate and the chicken was slowly rotting into something that looked like cheese. so i said "that's it, i gotta leave this place, i don't care what these people think, i'm just sitting here making myself nauseous with this ugly food that stinks." so i busted out the door while it was still closed, still sick from the food i ate and then i ran to the store for quick relief from a bottle of kaopectate. then i called my friend two weeks later to see how he had been, and he said, "i understand about the food, baby bubba, but we're still friends" which was nice of him. so yes i can relate op

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
If I eat or drink anything in my workplace but water I'll get fired for stealing.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Melmac posted:

your mom's mouth tastes like wood

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

a dog from hell posted:

If I eat or drink anything in my workplace but water I'll get fired for stealing.

dude you should get a new job.

I'm merely publicly flogged at my work when im caught using the restroom handsoap.

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
lol if you drink coffee

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

LeoMarr posted:

same

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

reddit liker posted:

lol if you drink coffee

I'm drinking coffee right now lol if you want.

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx

reddit liker posted:

lol if you drink coffee

Imagine being this guy

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i like my coffee just like my metal

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
lovely coffee isnt too bad, just slug it down and reap the caffeine buzz.

Like yeah Id prefer good coffee all the time but unless its decaf whats the big deal

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

my caffeine pill tastes like chalk more than anything if i crunch it down

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

lovely coffee isnt too bad, just slug it down and reap the caffeine buzz.

Like yeah Id prefer good coffee all the time but unless its decaf whats the big deal

it tasted like I was drinking a tree :(

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

it tasted like I was drinking a tree :(

Im sorry mate, hope it doesn't happen again for you

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
i appreciate it

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

drink it black you weak nerd

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

somtimes it makes my whole coffee taste like loving wood.

Whose?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I'm never gonna dance again, guilty feet have got no rhythm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
hey hey hey hey

smoke weed everyday

• Locked thread