Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sicario
Jul 15, 2015

by Ralp
Don't know what happened to the drug thread, but I went down to Sheriffs office today, and had nice little chat. Basically their is a lot of paperwork involved in being a confidential CI. The detective explained to me how you can do things "off the books", make money, and have no real paperwork tied to you. You just have a certain quota you have to meet in order to stay in the "game". The best part of all, is that I get dibbs on any seized property. I have a meeting with him Tuesday, where we have to go over a few things before I get officially started. My money troubles are over!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
enjoy your stitches

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

eat poo poo dirty rat

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
There's a switchblade out there with your name on it

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax
Here's to hoping you're shot to death by your criminal family.

Sicario
Jul 15, 2015

by Ralp

Obligatory Handle posted:

Here's to hoping you're shot to death by your criminal family.

I wouldn't do that unless I really had to. I live in a good sized city, and their are plenty of dealers to turn in.

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax

Sicario posted:

I wouldn't do that unless I really had to. I live in a good sized city, and their are plenty of dealers to turn in.

Plus dude, drat, this happens in all of your posts. It's loving "there."

Sicario
Jul 15, 2015

by Ralp

Obligatory Handle posted:

Plus dude, drat, this happens in all of your posts. It's loving "there."

Didn't know this was grammar school. Keep bustin my balls and ill build a case on you buddy!

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax

Sicario posted:

Didn't know this was grammar school. Keep bustin my balls and ill build a case on you buddy!

One occurrence is fine, but there is a pattern here. I am just trying to help.

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001
lol enjoy your new status as a lowest of the low expendable pawn and forthcoming deserved terrible death. you know the cops happily snitch up their own CIs every time they want something from a major player, right?

Sicario
Jul 15, 2015

by Ralp

I'm Crap posted:

lol enjoy your new status as a lowest of the low expendable pawn and forthcoming deserved terrible death. you know the cops happily snitch up their own CIs every time they want something from a major player, right?

Their is nothing on paper genius. I give them info, they pay me under the table, and I go on my way. They will have no proof that I "snitched" on anybody.

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax

Sicario posted:

Their is nothing on paper genius. I give them info, they pay me under the table, and I go on my way. They will have no proof that I "snitched" on anybody.

Ffs

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
lol ur gonna get killed

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp
Let me know when they're getting ready to auction off the cars because I love me some cars.

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

lol ur gonna get killed

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Sicario posted:

you're right organized crime is very bureaucratic when it comes to due process

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
Plenty of evidence in the evidence locker they just need to find it on you real quick

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Sicario posted:

:cripes:

Sicario
Jul 15, 2015

by Ralp

Moridin920 posted:

you're right organized crime is very bureaucratic when it comes to due process

This isn't El Chapos drug cartel. These are mid level cocaine dealers, and maybe a few backwoods gun dealers. I'm not trying to be James Bond.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Sicario posted:

This isn't El Chapos drug cartel. These are mid level cocaine dealers, and maybe a few backwoods gun dealers. I'm not trying to be James Bond.

if anything I think El Chapo would demand something other than the word of a pig to gut you but I think mid level cocaine dealers will dump you in the backwoods without a second thought

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Snitches get riches?

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Sicario posted:

Don't know what happened to the drug thread, but I went down to Sheriffs office today, and had nice little chat. Basically their is a lot of paperwork involved in being a confidential CI. The detective explained to me how you can do things "off the books", make money, and have no real paperwork tied to you. You just have a certain quota you have to meet in order to stay in the "game". The best part of all, is that I get dibbs on any seized property. I have a meeting with him Tuesday, where we have to go over a few things before I get officially started. My money troubles are over!

was it worth it???

:10bux:

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001
is this the Mordecai poster's new project or what's going on here

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

more exciting that my existence

im just working for the weekend

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
I can just picture it now...

We got a rat in the house. I want everyone to write down the sentence "There is something going on with their stuff over there." Sicario, where the hell do you think you're going?

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
drat kids dont put any effort into their gimmicks nowadays :(

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

drat kids dont put any effort into their gimmicks nowadays :(

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Fine by me, I don't give a poo poo about drug dealers or you so enjoy your money and or back alley shanking

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
El chapo is going after Trump so at least when you do get murdered they won't dissolve your body in acid.

Sicario
Jul 15, 2015

by Ralp
If anybody lives in Central Florida and wants in, I will upgrade my account Saturday, and you can PM me.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Word on the street has it that there's a semi truck packed with quaaludes rolling into town tonite. Mum's the word OK?

dads_work_files
May 14, 2008

important_document.avi

Sicario posted:

If anybody lives in Central Florida and wants in, I will upgrade my account Saturday, and you can PM me.

in on what, warm weather and a sense of futility and shame?

thats what six flags is for you snitch motherfucker

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
poo poo bubbles know bird

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

lol sicario means assassin ur hosed

MoreLikeTen
Oct 21, 2012

The farmer's mistake was believing he had any control over his life.

Champenema posted:

Word on the street has it that there's a semi truck packed with quaaludes rolling into town tonite. Mum's the word OK?

Man, cosby doesn't think small

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
grats on the new job op

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Sicario posted:

gently caress yeah dude cut me in, cant wait til saturday i need this cash fast can you just paypal me? ill fax my info over to the PD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Sounds like an honest days work.

• Locked thread