Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deuterious
Oct 17, 2011

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Their only hope is to make breakfast available all day and to keep the dollar menu viable somehow

Didn't they do this in Australia recently?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

FIRST TIME posted:

Why McDonalds continues to insist on keeping the breakfast menu separate is beyond me.

I'm told that they are testing all-day breakfast at two locations in CA. They don't want to pull that card until they are desperate to win the breakfast war with Yum! Foods.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

Nash Regex posted:

I'm told that they are testing all-day breakfast at two locations in CA. They don't want to pull that card until they are desperate to win the breakfast war with Yum! Foods.

they gotta be desperate, yum! foods brought out the big guns, a hexagonal tortilla

a hexagonal fuckin' tortilla thing

it's clear who's got the bigger breakfast R&D budget here

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

Yaos posted:

Stop going to McDonald's. Eat at Zaxby's.

This is two pieces of Texas toast, 3 chicken strips, ranch sauce, mild hot sauce, and seasoned fries. They also have the Coke Freestyle thing.

Now I'm hungry, thanks a lot.

holy poo poo :vince:

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
wheres the best place to get protein without a lot of cholesterol in fast food

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

I miss the days of Medium Dollar Fries and the dollar mcdouble.

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
inflation sucks maybe we should stop allowing interest on lending

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Yaos posted:

This is two pieces of Texas toast, 3 chicken strips, ranch sauce, mild hot sauce, and seasoned fries. They also have the Coke Freestyle thing.

Cool plate of carbs fat and sodium

Khorne
May 1, 2002
I stopped going to McD when they stopped selling chicken selects. I mean sure I only went like once or twice a year if that and didn't notice they stopped selling them till over a year later, but that was the only thing I liked on their menu and I really miss them because burger king's offering of them is awful.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Possibly Chicken posted:

I miss the days of Medium Dollar Fries and the dollar mcdouble.

the fact that the cheap mcdouble existed made me actually want to go into their stores. half the time i actually bought something more expensive, but i just appreciated knowing it was there. now it aint worth it any more, i can get a cheap slice of pizza instead. you hosed up mcdonalds, i lured in by the mcdouble but was buying angus bacon&cheese and quarter pounders

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

She is a cat of significant gravy.

moose face posted:

Cool plate of carbs fat and sodium

Says the goon that had to buy a forklift to get out of bed.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Yaos posted:

lol, what's that about?

I missed that part of the moose face saga.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Yaos posted:

No, he's the goon with alcohol problems that abandoned his children.

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

FIRST TIME posted:

lol, what's that about?

I missed that part of the moose face saga.

I just assume all goons are stuck in bed without heavy machinery like myself.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

so he needed the forklift to get him out of bed because he was passed out drunk every morning, got it

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

FIRST TIME posted:

so he needed the forklift to get him out of bed because he was passed out drunk every morning, got it

No, because he is morbidly obese like me.

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot

Rutibex posted:

the fact that the cheap mcdouble existed made me actually want to go into their stores. half the time i actually bought something more expensive, but i just appreciated knowing it was there. now it aint worth it any more, i can get a cheap slice of pizza instead. you hosed up mcdonalds, i lured in by the mcdouble but was buying angus bacon&cheese and quarter pounders

welp too bad whoever made those decisions was poached by arbies or whatever and the next guy didn't care/understand

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Yaos posted:

they say goon love is the best love but I never really knew until just now :chanpop:

Stalizard
Aug 11, 2006

Have I got a headache!

Yaos posted:

Zaxby's loving sucks dude, you just spent nine dollars on three chicken tenders and some greasy bread. Want regular wings? A dollar a drat wing, and they still add a one inch thick slab of bread so greasy you can see through it.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

I had lunch at McDonalds and asked for a side salad instead of fries with my chicken tenders and the cashier had to ask if they had side salads

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

How much is a McDouble now?

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.
The regular cheeseburger and mcchicken are still $1. Our local Mcds has completely removed their dollar menu from the drive thru menu and blown up/zoomed in on their fancy new burgers a good 3x.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

How much is a McDouble now?

$1.59 :canada:

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

I kinda like the chicken bacon onion burger they have now but it's liek$5 and by the time you're get fries and a coke it's $9. :canada:

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Hobohemian posted:

No, he's the goon with alcohol problems that abandoned his children.
In a custody battle to see my children as much as possible.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Tyson Tomko posted:

The regular cheeseburger and mcchicken are still $1. Our local Mcds has completely removed their dollar menu from the drive thru menu and blown up/zoomed in on their fancy new burgers a good 3x.

A bunch of the local McDs upped their drink prices, at the most for the largest drinks. I'm lucky if I can find one that has the Large size for $1.19 (with Small and Medium at $1) instead of $1.79.

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??
McDonald's can earn more money by starting to sell beer in countries where they don't already sell beer.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Yaos posted:

I googled this because it looked tasty and the closest Zaxby's is in SLC. Thanks rear end in a top hat.

Electric Charity
Mar 22, 2009

Battery Joe posted:

get REAL beefy bitch with the new double quarter poundre

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
its hilarious that the mcfish sandwich is 3 dollars or whatever

i got one this march and its like this little quarter sized bun that a hummingbird could nest in and a scab of fish with tartar and amcheese smeared on it

for three bucks

i ate it and the only good thing i could say about it was that it was obviously well fried and not raw

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Yaos posted:

You managed to find something that looks even nastier than all the poo poo on the McDick's menu combined. 'Grats.

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Yaos posted:

id eat the poo poo out of that

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Yaos posted:

nice forced perspective truck, you're just recoiling your neck back to make a double chin and are holding your other arm closer to the camera to make it try and resemble your chest.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
They raised mcchickens to 1.30 and that was ok i guess, then i went the other day and it was 1.50 gently caress you for that mcdonalds ill never eat there again until your the closest thing on the road i see

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
If I go a day without food because I forget to eat, I usually just go to Wendys and get a double and then I'm full until tomorrow.

Asobu
Sep 16, 2007

My guitar is in my BUTT!
Soiled Meat

salty fries make me cry
Oct 3, 2007

~~i'm outside ur window~~
~throwin bricks at teh moon~
I'm a night manager at KFC, and McDonalds and Taco Bell are the only places open on the way home at 10:00pm. Wendy's and Burger King are not too far away but it'd be an extra 15 minute drive home since I'd have to take the long way home so I rarely go there. None of the actual local restaurants are open that late so I eat a lot of T-Bell.

That's the entirety of the fast food options where I live, anything else is 45 minutes to two hours away. I'm jealous of you guys with your regional fast food places.

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
When i went to thailand they had a double fish filet, 2 loving filets. Those lucky fuckers can eat that all day

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Turfahurf posted:

I'm a night manager at KFC, and McDonalds and Taco Bell are the only places open on the way home at 10:00pm. Wendy's and Burger King are not too far away but it'd be an extra 15 minute drive home since I'd have to take the long way home so I rarely go there. None of the actual local restaurants are open that late so I eat a lot of T-Bell.

That's the entirety of the fast food options where I live, anything else is 45 minutes to two hours away. I'm jealous of you guys with your regional fast food places.

why dont you just eat kfc?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

So you can get a double cheeseburger and small fry for $2.50 at McDonalds and they are advertising it like it's some big special. But the small fry and double cheeseburger was on their dollar menu last summer...

What a deal, give us an extra 50 cents.

What the hell are you doing with your life that you not only know McDonald's prices but you are actively subjected to advertising?

• Locked thread