Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
in my opinion if the raising of minimum wage is enough to completely destabilize any working venture, then you were working too close to the red anyway and it was unfeasible to begin with

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
This is what the bodybuilders have to say about that

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168296943

quote:

The idea of a "liveable" wage is ****ing retarded. It doesn't have any unambiguous meaning and there is never going to be an agreement as to what constitutes a liveable wage. In my eyes, a liveable wage is one where you literally do not starve to death. The minimum wage in the US is way more than what is required to complete that one criteria. Liberals are going to put a phone, internet, college education for their children, health insurance, car insurance, their own car, their own apartment/house, electricity, new clothes every year, gas, normal "healthy" food, good furniture, etc., under a liveable wage and that in itself is also going to be different depending on where you live. This view imo is way too farfetched and just smells entitlement

Gaunab fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Jul 17, 2015

fargom
Mar 21, 2007

a bone to pick posted:

I actually got a stomach-ache just from seeing this, I'm not even joking.

Yeah that's pretty gross looking.

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY
i dunno man, fishies for 2.50 with a small fry, the filet-o-fish is still a good sandwich.

taco bell on the other hand on the other hand doesn't understand their consumers. loving diablo sauce was what i prayed for and then they're like naw, you can't have anymore so wtf man do i have to buy this poo poo on ebay?

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

had a steak egg and cheese bagey for breakfast today

piled high

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

She is a cat of significant gravy.

Gaunab posted:

We need to round up all the poors and kill them. -Republican platform

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Otto Von Jizzmark posted:

When i went to thailand they had a double fish filet, 2 loving filets. Those lucky fuckers can eat that all day

Oh come on! You ate McDonalds in Thailand? Thailand! Famous for it's ridiculously cheap and delicious street food? Thailand where you can eat like a king on like $5 a day. Thailand!

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Oh come on! You ate McDonalds in Thailand? Thailand! Famous for it's ridiculously cheap and delicious street food? Thailand where you can eat like a king on like $5 a day. Thailand!

Maybe he just saw it advertised somewhere

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
He loving better have! :argh:

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Try eating at rich man's fast food, aka Popeye's, where a 5 piece strip combo is ten ($10) dollars

but goddamn is that stuff good

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Otto Von Jizzmark posted:

When i went to thailand they had a double fish filet, 2 loving filets. Those lucky fuckers can eat that all day
you know you can just ask for a second filet and cheese slice put on there any time you want???

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

klapman posted:

in my opinion if the raising of minimum wage is enough to completely destabilize any working venture, then you were working too close to the red anyway and it was unfeasible to begin with

i agree

their food sucks their menu sucks and the cheap poo poo you'd actually want has jumped in price

but you know it's the fault of higher wages

WonderfulWino
Sep 26, 2004

The grape wont cut me loose.
Last time I went to McDonalds I brought my niece and nephew. Ordered three combo meals and it was like $21. The actual beef patties are now the thickness of a fingernail.

Thank JESUS that Sonic Burger made it this far north.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Elukka posted:

I pay like 10 bucks for a Big Mac meal.

Motherfucking Scrooge Goddam Mcduck over here

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

sonic burgers really can hit the spot

GET MY BELT SON fucked around with this message at 20:14 on Jul 20, 2015

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

i like to get the mcdouble then add mayo, bacon, lettuce, and tomato

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
I like Sonic's hot dogs (sorry, doob).

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

it's a good thing they don't deliver cause I'd get drunk and order like five footlong coneys

with tots

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

Aesop Poprock posted:

the guy who was wrong about the nuggets should come back into this thread and apologize imo

Lunch receipt

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

The McChickens are pretty good for a dollar.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Crash_N_Burn posted:

Lunch receipt

I think its a Florida only thing for some reason

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Justin Tyme posted:

Try eating at rich man's fast food, aka Popeye's, where a 5 piece strip combo is ten ($10) dollars

but goddamn is that stuff good
gently caress i should have gone to popeyes today

i had in n out and it was great but i keep forgetting that there's finally a popeyes near me

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

I think its a Florida only thing for some reason
mcdonalds trying to get the rest of the country on their side by killing florida

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

really wanting a double cheesey for lunch today

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

a large trout posted:

really wanting a double cheesey for lunch today

nig nog tryna get a double cheezy

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

oh my god between this thread and brad pitt's ranch drenched meatball subway im getting really really hungry now

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

numberoneposter posted:

brad pitt's ranch drenched meatball subway

LINK??????

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

numberoneposter posted:

oh my god between this thread and brad pitt's ranch drenched meatball subway im getting really really hungry now

My first reaction is to be revolted by the idea of combining ranch and marinara, but deep down my True Patriot Heart knows that it's delicious.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

quote:

Pitt and Jolie are said to have spent some 44 of our American dollars in the sandwich shop, buying items including “2 Meatball Marinara footlongs, 1 Chicken Teriyaki sandwich, and a few kids’ meals.”

Two meatball subs baby, that's Brad's Tuesday trademark. He doesn't gently caress around either. He inhales those things. Don't get between Brad and the meatballs.

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2015/07/brad-pitt-angelina-jolie-subway-sandwiches

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

numberoneposter posted:

Two meatball subs baby, that's Brad's Tuesday trademark. He doesn't gently caress around either. He inhales those things. Don't get between Brad and the meatballs.

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2015/07/brad-pitt-angelina-jolie-subway-sandwiches

They are just like us normal folks!

E: LOL

quote:

I may be wrong, but that doesn’t really matter. What matters is that Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, gods on Earth, have done something we bottom-feeding lowlifes do only when we are at our most desperate: they have eaten at a Subway sandwich shop. Or, well, they didn’t eat there, they took it to go, but they did ingest its airy, substanceless food, its curiously flat, squished chemical sandwiches. And if they, the biggest stars, can eat there, the second saddest fast-food chain after Long John Silver’s, then it seems to me that, yes, dear Americans, the stars are, indeed, just like us. Could they do anything more “like us” than eat at Subway, the most debased of human acts? I aver that they couldn’t. Well, sure, they could buy a Coolatta at Dunkin’ Donuts just so they can use the bathroom, but let’s not get greedy. In the realm of even remotely likely events, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie going to Subway is about as “like us” as it’s ever going to get.

Wow I would love to write for vanity fair

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

numberoneposter posted:

they mentioned nothing about ranch on those meatball subs. also it's sad that someone wrote an article about two people ordering food

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Gaunab posted:

they mentioned nothing about ranch on those meatball subs. also it's sad that someone wrote an article about two people ordering food
thats because it goes without saying

like you dont need to mention every time that someone puts mustard on a hot dog because it goes without saying

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

WonderfulWino posted:

Thank JESUS that Sonic Burger made it this far north.

Sonic always seems to go nuts with their sauces and they never give enough fries jesus. The large is laughably small.

clopping and cumming
Jun 24, 2005

Avocados posted:

Sonic always seems to go nuts with their sauces and they never give enough fries jesus. The large is laughably small.

It's because you should be ordering tots you goddamn idiot baby

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

something clever posted:

ding ding ding

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
fries are better than tots

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Gaunab posted:

fries are better than tots

:getout:

I will tentatively make an exception for like seasoned curlies.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

I may be wrong, but that doesn’t really matter. What matters is that Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, gods on Earth, have done something we bottom-feeding lowlifes do only when we are at our most desperate: they have eaten at a Subway sandwich shop. Or, well, they didn’t eat there, they took it to go, but they did ingest its airy, substanceless food, its curiously flat, squished chemical sandwiches. And if they, the biggest stars, can eat there, the second saddest fast-food chain after Long John Silver’s, then it seems to me that, yes, dear Americans, the stars are, indeed, just like us. Could they do anything more “like us” than eat at Subway, the most debased of human acts? I aver that they couldn’t. Well, sure, they could buy a Coolatta at Dunkin’ Donuts just so they can use the bathroom, but let’s not get greedy. In the realm of even remotely likely events, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie going to Subway is about as “like us” as it’s ever going to get.

what is this

what is this

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Gaunab posted:

oh you mean a trust fund baby who spends it on hgh doesn't give a gently caress about poors and blacks?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

something clever posted:

They're still stingy with them

• Locked thread