Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Leon Einstein posted:

I bit into a pus pocket on a mcchicken. It burst in my mouth and covered my tongue with infected and rancid pus. Some rear end in a top hat tried to tell me that's not possible, but it definitely happened.

nah, that rear end in a top hat was probably right and you just a bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

jgriffis0113 posted:

I do not eat at McDonalds anymore. We commonly refer to it as the emergency bathroom now. That place will kill you. Whats worse is they don't even care their food is horrid. I think all of these places think if they serve salad, then they are a healthy food place again.

No, it will not kill you.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Nuclearmonkee posted:

Well I suppose if you just eat it from time to time it probably won't but most people are really fat in this country and obesity most certainly does kill you.

eating too many calories of anything will kill you. the whole thing were people act like mcdonalds beef is made out of shredded tires or something worse than a burger you get anywhere else is stupid bullshit

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Can I get a small one for my cock and balls?

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

"... and one happy meal."

"Is it for a boy or girl?"

"Xhe hasn't decided yet."

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

It's like a crab trap but for children.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

I like Sonic's hot dogs (sorry, doob).

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

The McChickens are pretty good for a dollar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

a large trout posted:

really wanting a double cheesey for lunch today

nig nog tryna get a double cheezy

• Locked thread