Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Enfield posted:

lol yeah

did you burn your head + bod, mate?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
serious answer, try internet dating and go on a ton of dates and if your not a creeper and have some social skills you'll probably end up with a combination of new friends and relationship prospects. also theres something in the uk called 'meetup.com' (i dont know if you have it in the us) where people who have just moved to new cities etc meet up and hang out with a bunch of other people in similar situations and go to gigs, eat a bunch of ribs and play pool together etc. this is the digital age, embrace the technology we have.

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax

Minimalist Program posted:

did you burn your head + bod, mate?

its a hoot and a holler of a story

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
at one meetup.com event i met a dutch cannibal so you know, you can meet some really colourful characters

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Shirley Crabtree posted:

at one meetup.com event i met a dutch cannibal so you know, you can meet some really colourful characters

Nothing brings people together like eating the pan fried penis of a third party willing to die.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
go to some sort of nerd event or a game store, like the kind where they play magic cards in the back and poo poo
You can either meet some really genuinely cool folks, or at least wile away a few hours with some annoying geeks about board games or cards or whatever they might be doing that night

social baby steps

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

go to some sort of nerd event or a game store, like the kind where they play magic cards in the back and poo poo
You can either meet some really genuinely cool folks, or at least wile away a few hours with some annoying geeks about board games or cards or whatever they might be doing that night

social baby steps

instead of this go to a bar and get laid

Prof. Lurker
Mar 10, 2015

I've got the fire of human liberty!

I'm setting fires everywhere!

And humans are turning on everywhere!
get a hooker on backpage

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

Enfield posted:

instead of this go to a bar and get laid

i am not comfortable throwing our boy into the proverbial deep end!

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
fold some paper friends

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Be a man, not a mouse
Pull yourself, it's really grouse

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

same, op

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

BigBadSteve posted:

Be a man, not a mouse
Pull yourself, it's really grouse

same, stev

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
stab someone with a knife, give yourself up to the cops, get some new prison friends

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

Mods posted:

Keep on reggin, we'll keep on bannin, BITCH.

I don't know what this guy did but lol.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Fat chicks, op

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Did this guy get perma in anticipation of his upcoming death from being a dea snitch?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Or fat dudes I guess, if you're into that sort of thing

FreshCutFries
Sep 15, 2007

Pohl posted:

I don't know what this guy did but lol.

I'm guessing they think it's jonpop or whatever that idiots name is.

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

Zzulu posted:

Fat chicks, op

I'm going to edit this because it was a joke post, but I just found the op's ban and it made me uncomfortable.
You win op, you win.

Pohl fucked around with this message at 12:57 on Jul 17, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
This song is all you need OP (rip) and everyone like the OP and me

https://youtu.be/9NF5XU-k2Vk

• Locked thread