Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Hokuto Brother?
This poll is closed.
Kenshiro 35 38.46%
Toki 16 17.58%
Jagi 20 21.98%
Raoh 20 21.98%
Total: 91 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Srice
Sep 11, 2011

icantfindaname posted:

for real though the anncast is a very good anime podcast

Yah my experience in the wild world that is listening to anime podcasts is if the hosts have a job or sidejob that is anime related, it has a good chance of making them way more tolerable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Bad Seafood posted:

Podcasting is fun but co-host chemistry is vital to the experience.

More vital even than actually knowing what you're talking about.

Yeah absolutely.

Being funny is also a plus and can really substitute for the lack of knowledge, but I have listened to way too many podcasts where the hosts think they're much funnier than they are.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Sakurazuka posted:

I thought that was just where adtrw's banned pedos hung out.

I remember when ADTRW was modless someone said that people should go in there instead of making a chat thread, and Dick Spacious went in there and they hate him so much he was immediately banned.

I'm going to guess that besides being a haven for banned pedos, it's probably full of weirdos that go through ADTRW to find posters to bitch about because that is what happens to every irc channel for a forum.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
The only thing I didn't like about Outlaw Star is that Suzuka is criminally underused.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
I pretty much just played Halo 2 as a kid so here's something more recent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4fge6nPmCg

Someone post when the cool anime fg stream starts so I can spend more time wishing I could play fighting games

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Did you really make new thread to commemorate the riveting continued discussion of anime being posted in GBS.

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Holy poo poo :circlefap::eyepop::gizz::henget::heysexy::homebrew::love::sax::swoon::toot::whip::wiggle::worship::yum:

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Meh

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I can't believe they made Abubear worth using.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
They ruined my boat waifu.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Man, you guys and gals are cheerful. Did something good happened?

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

It's the weekend, I guess

z0glin Warchief
May 16, 2007

And not just any weekend, a three day weekend (in Japan).

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i thought the thread got shut down because of littleorv but you just made a new one

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
It's EVO BABY

pon alien posted:

Holy poo poo :circlefap::eyepop::gizz::henget::heysexy::homebrew::love::sax::swoon::toot::whip::wiggle::worship::yum:

niceucaesarchan.avi

Captain Baal fucked around with this message at 14:11 on Jul 17, 2015

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

DoubleDonut posted:

Good god, littleorv

edit: let's make that image less stupid

whoops

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Instead of watching anime tomorrow, I'm going to watch.........EVO! Evolution 2015, the premier fighting game event in the world! Get Hype! Anyone else ready for some epic FGC memes and matches?

Me, but I doubt I have to tell you this; I'm the OP of the OFFICIAL Imp Zone Evo 2015 Megathread.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Twiddy posted:

Melee's actually a good game, I have no idea why the creators didn't just try to improve that engine and actually balance out the characters.

Well I know why, but I can still find it a dumb decision.

Smash is for playing with friends. Watching melee is the most interminable thing in the world because literally every single Grand Final for the last 4 majors I watched was Fox v Fox or Fox/Fox v Fox/Fox if it was doubles.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

WickedHate posted:

I've always wanted to be on a podcast.

lol.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've been watching Working!! and it's great.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

I admire your gusto in trying to beat littleorv and I wish you all the best.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Why does D_T not post in ADTRW, that dude is awesome

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

He does, I've only ever seen him in the Assassination Classroom and Monmusume threads though.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I forgot to watch new MonMusu, rip

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Beef Chief posted:

I am p sure I have seen him post in the Monster Musume thread, because of course he would

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Beef Chief posted:

He does, sometimes you can see him in the Season threads or whatever and he's in a tizzy about some big titty concept art

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

icantfindaname posted:

for real though the anncast is a very good anime podcast

zac hates everything

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

In Training posted:

I've been watching Working!! and it's great.

working ftw

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
He's in a tizzy about one of the new SK games and I have never seen a man more passionate about his anime titty games.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

the dude posted about some show about aids women fighting on islands in the season thread

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

He's hella mad in the SK thread at the moment because the new PS4 game (that he hasn't played) isn't as good as the new 3DS game (that he hasn't played) when they're all the same.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Terper posted:

I admire your gusto in trying to beat littleorv and I wish you all the best.

It's because Ive done absolutely nothing at work all day except post from my phone for the past 1.5 months.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
I thought they were all just close-ups on boob physics and sometimes you get to play Dynasty Warriors in between them

So, you know, Asura's Wrath but boobs

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Davincie posted:

the dude posted about some show about aids women fighting on islands in the season thread

I'm gonna make the Valkyrie Drive thread next season.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

In Training posted:

It's because Ive done absolutely nothing at work all day except post from my phone for the past 1.5 months.

Me too only like six months.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

In Training posted:

Same here, weird.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

a kitten posted:

zac hates everything

I listen to it regularly and heck, that's a huge exaggeration.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Beef Chief posted:

He's in a tizzy about one of the new SK games and I have never seen a man more passionate about his anime titty games.

Should extend a formal invitation IMO, Beef Chief

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sakurazuka posted:

Me too only like six months.

Working will kill you or whatever the sexy anime lady's shirt said

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

In Training posted:

Work phone posting ftw

• Locked thread