Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boko Haram
Dec 22, 2008

You are a different GBS than I remember, who are you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreshCutFries
Sep 15, 2007

welcome to new gbs. it is better than the bad parts of old gbs, but has found an astonishing amount of brand new bad parts to make its own.

Boko Haram
Dec 22, 2008

OK I was getting worried but we have good smilies now so its ok
\ /
:smoobles:

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
There's pretty much no discussion anymore, most threads are a race to see who can post :gas: the fastest.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
I woke up this morning with an erection.

Boko Haram
Dec 22, 2008

I'm going to a trucking school today maybe it will be better than working in a warehouse

haris pilton
Sep 4, 2014
When I sit in a chair hunched over I can feel my gut pressing up against my sternum.
Pretty hosed up.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
op, it changed (for the better) in october 2013

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Thingyman posted:

welcome to new gbs. it is better than the bad parts of old gbs, but has found an astonishing amount of brand new bad parts to make its own.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

it's a place for gross pictures and flamewars

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
basically :justpost:

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
Also Lowtax is dead so there's a daily noon mourning thread that we all have to post in. That's some Kim Il Sung type poo poo I tell you what.

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
:gas:

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Zahgaegun posted:

Also Lowtax is dead so there's a daily noon mourning thread that we all have to post in. That's some Kim Il Sung type poo poo I tell you what.

Lowtax isn't dead, he's in the new Derek Smart forum.

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

POSTIN' BY PISSIN' CREW

joxxuh
May 20, 2011

Boko Haram posted:

You are a different GBS than I remember, who are you?

Are you the same boko haram who kidnapped those girls? I think you should release them.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

Doppelganger posted:

There's pretty much no discussion anymore, most threads are a race to see who can post :gas: the fastest.

sometimes interesting threads and discussions happen. do you also expect every face to face conversation to be serious and without humor? i hope youre not this much of a wet blanket in person

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Blazing Zero posted:

sometimes interesting threads and discussions happen. do you also expect every face to face conversation to be serious and without humor? i hope youre not this much of a wet blanket in person

he's actually even less self-aware in person. constantly pissing on churches, trying to grope grandmothers and poo poo. shameful.

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747
I used to laugh a lot in gbs. Now i sit stone-faced, reading, collecting dust.

dk2m
May 6, 2009
ha ha ha ha ha
ha ha
ha ha ha ha ha
ha ha
ha ha
ha ha

he he he he he
he he
he he
he he he he he
he he
he he
he he he he he

he he he he he
he he
he
h e
he he he
he he he
he he he he he

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Bad threads +1 thanks to you OP.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Good question op

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I got caught giving myself pleasure a week ago or so, however thankfully have not been the subject of ridicule despite this. Everything is coming up Kuato I guess one could say.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Give us air!

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
All glory to our father Kim Jong Goon

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

voted 5, hope this wins the best thread of the month contest cause its a good thread

dogcrash truther
Nov 2, 2013

Boko Haram posted:

OK I was getting worried but we have good smilies now so its ok
\ /
:smoobles:

thats a byob smiley, sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW