Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
can't wait for krycek to show up and get totally owned like usual

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Kuato posted:

Fox Mulder turned me Gay

but Dana Scully turned me Gray

as in the aliens

gettit

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Flesh Forge posted:

but Dana Scully turned me Gray

as in the aliens

gettit

that scene scared the crap out of me when I was a kid, I bet it looks really dodgy now.

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

is the whole native american thing cultural appropriation?

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

PleasureKevin posted:

is the whole native american thing cultural appropriation?

nah

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
i always liked when billy drago tried to buy popcorn in the theef episode

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Daedra posted:

i always liked when billy drago tried to buy popcorn in the theef episode

That was one of the last good episodes.

The actual last good episode was with Burt Reynolds being the God as a checkers-playing trickster.

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Scully is rockin that mom hair.

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

haha holy this this is real kind of, at least it's not doctored

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

lol this episode is hilarious and who is this man in a fedora

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

ALEX TREBEK?

Alpenglow
Mar 12, 2007

The game show host?

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

right thats it, im doing an xfiles run on my month off work!!!

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

alien negro baseball team episode better than fat kid from sandlot as a vampire episode smd

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

PleasureKevin posted:

haha holy this this is real kind of, at least it's not doctored

there are some really really good x-files episodes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IST1OlesWTg

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

has anyone ever explained that episode where mulder is looking for the Jersey Devil and he is all confused in his apartment or office or whatever and then he picks up a picture of bigfoot with tits and is all
"of course!"
and solves the case. I never understood that. Why did he have a picture of bigfoot with tits?!

I wanted to type something but I was too busy laughing.

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

Necros posted:

alien negro baseball team episode better than fat kid from sandlot as a vampire episode smd

I saw this as a kid, and I just watched it again last week. It's part of the actual story line and not MOTW. It's definitely a good episode. I like the lighter episodes like this, with the cheesy music and lighter moods.

Another good pair of story line episodes is Dreamland and Dreamland 2 (season 6), where Mulder and an office worker at Area 51 change bodies (like Freaky Friday style) and Scully is baffled that "Mulder" is trying to bang her and other chicks and acts like a total jackass. The real Mulder gets stuck in a loveless marriage and helps it fall apart even more and makes the kids cry. It's great.

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof

What ep is this

Gravitee
Nov 20, 2003

I just put money in the Magic Fingers!
"Never Again"

Flynn Taggart
Jun 14, 2006

I like the one about the worm man that lives in the poopie

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
Jose Chungs from Outer Space is the best episode.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Jose Chung sucks, Clyde Bruckman is the best by far, followed by Humbug.

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

hmm yeah dont stop

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
From what I can remember: The aliens were real but also the government was faking abductions. The aliens were coming to kill everyone and the government cut a deal so them and their families could be saved. Fox and his sister Samantha are a part of that because Fox's father was one of the guys that cut the deal. The Greys and the black ooze are enemies? Scully's kid is Jesus? Christ that plot got convoluted towards the end.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

I thgouth the government cut a deal to make alien-human hybrids? God, i haven't watched this since it first aired.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Yeah they were doing the hybrid thing huh? That was where Scully's kid fit in but I also think they shoehorned in some religious significance too. It was so weird to have a show about an alien invasion that was happening at the same time as the Biblical End of Days. Remember Millennium was a direct spin off.

sexy cougar on the prowl
Dec 31, 2008

Xiahou Dun posted:

Also, that Cher Frankenstein episode is I don't even know what.

ive been working through the series on netflix and I just watched this one. :shepface:

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Lewie posted:

ive been working through the series on netflix and I just watched this one. :shepface:

sitting on your rear end watching TV ain't work, pal!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

being in a threesome with david and gillian would be awesome but i dont think id do anything with davids ding dong maybe kiss him on the lips to be polite or whatever but gillian...oh man a guy can dream

sexy cougar on the prowl
Dec 31, 2008

opus111 posted:

sitting on your rear end watching TV ain't work, pal!

Dubious posted:

furiously masturbating to Scully in 2016 like it's 1997

Fish Cant Hold Gun
Jul 2, 2015

by Ralp

Ace of Baes posted:

Jose Chungs from Outer Space is the best episode.

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

oh god i'm on season 4 oh god i can't use any type of plumbing and have lost all trust of dogs

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

PleasureKevin posted:

oh god i'm on season 4 oh god i can't use any type of plumbing and have lost all trust of dogs

You've become a mom

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
I can't wait to watch this even though mulder looks like an ex gf's bf which is a bit weird

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

i watched like 10 episodes in a row yesterday lol. Its still creepy as hell imo, also Scully is drat beautiful and I'm appreciating their chemistry a whole lot more, watching it as an adult.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

also im surprised at how many iconic episodes are in season 1 - i thoguht stuff like tooms and ice came a lot later on.

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Lemme tell ya 'bout your blood bamboo kid.
It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice.

opus111 posted:

also im surprised at how many iconic episodes are in season 1 - i thoguht stuff like tooms and ice came a lot later on.

Hillbilly incest is scary as gently caress but I still feel like the show never topped itself when it comes the to Tooms episodes. Those are just perfect X-files episodes.

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
The irish(?) guy who can control fire is in season 1 too right? Season 1 had some amazing episodes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
hoping we get more info on that weird half alien baby scully had at the end

that is literally the earliest memory i have of the show. i remember being in middle school and thinking "this is the stupidest poo poo"

• Locked thread