Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
New Concept Hole
Oct 10, 2012

東方動的

R.D. Mangles posted:

This year, MLB scorekeepers will score Hits, Errors, and Starlin Castros

Starlin Castros Made and Starlin Castros Earned. Starlin Castros can also be inherited.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

New Concept Hole
Oct 10, 2012

東方動的

rrrrrrrrrrrt posted:

Matt Cain is bad.

Turns out the Giants are still in July for the foreseeable future.

New Concept Hole
Oct 10, 2012

東方動的
Why have Panik sac bunt

New Concept Hole
Oct 10, 2012

東方動的
So only 2 hits with RISP and neither scored a run?

New Concept Hole
Oct 10, 2012

東方動的

coronaball posted:

Nice to see Goldschmidt gently caress something up against the Giants rather than destroy them.

We're lucky Panik's arm didn't get sheared off or something.

New Concept Hole
Oct 10, 2012

東方動的

Ammat The Ankh posted:

Strike zone suddenly got tiny.

Much like my everything.

WINNER!

Also I can only assume this will cancel out any rest they got during the all-star break so they're gonna be back to a shambling mess by game 3 of this series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

New Concept Hole
Oct 10, 2012

東方動的
I'm listening to the Giants game on the radio so I haven't been able to see it: Is Pagan a shambling corpse in center for the Giants again because that's how it sounds.

• Locked thread