Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PoopSok
Jun 5, 2005

Just lemme eatcha, one time
Ay yi yiiii

Surfer Rosa Parks posted:

Just be all "yeah whatever" and blow weed smoke in her face next time she starts poo poo then mad dogg her from across the room with your bloodshot eyes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfaVvVb5mYo

:agreed:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat
I don't know, maybe do the job they're paying you to do instead of getting high? :shrug:

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

I would turn in someone i worked with for getting high if there was a reward and then id take that reward and buy more weeds and smoke em at work cuz by then all the snitches be gone

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Giraffe posted:

I don't know, maybe do the job they're paying you to do instead of getting high? :shrug:

or do both, square

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
You should talk to her and ask her why she doesn't like you. You might get some valuable insight that way

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Beef Turret posted:

You should talk to her and ask her why she doesn't like you. You might get some valuable insight that way

talking to women is the first in but a few steps on the path to getting spermjacked

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Giraffe posted:

you have no obligation to ppl who don't pay you a living wage imo

Beef Turret posted:

i think she doesn't like me b/ci won't talk about elves and poo poo with her.

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I've got the world on a string.

Frog Act posted:

i think she doesn't like me b/ci won't talk about elves and poo poo with her.

going w/ this, i had a supervisor who decided that i was "unfriendly" because i didn't share her and only her enthusiasm for eighties cartoons and renfaires

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Giraffe posted:

wageslave

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
slash her tires

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
My coworker is a straight A narc

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000
you're gonna put $400 in her pocket

she even tossed you a not at all subtle courtesy warning

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

what kind of hosed up corporate policy is that anyway

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

Neukoln19 posted:

Plant illegal poo poo on her

Then send her a picture of $400.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Frog Act posted:

Pit the weak against each other so they don't band together to take on the strong has been a pretty successful tactic since forever.

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007
tell management that you can get better results cheaper by using a secret police force to monitor the workers.

you don't have to pay them extra because you're already paying them, just make it clear that nobody who isn't on the force ever gets promoted

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
Is weed illegal where you live? Just put some in her car and call the police and tell them she's dealing.

You don't owe an employer poo poo whether they pay you a living wage or not.

PS Get a better job, imo

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000

Frog Act posted:

probably an effective one at that pay range. $400 would be decent little chunk of change.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

I'm learning more and more that fat women in an office setting (especially if they're single moms) are some of the most miserable people on the planet and should be avoided at all times

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
How about getting a job that requires more than a squirrels brain to perform? Poor, fat, uneducated, , stoned is no way to go thro life. I bet ur boyfriend is fat too

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Business Gorillas posted:

I'm learning more and more that fat women in an office setting (especially if they're single moms) are some of the most miserable people on the planet and should be avoided at all times

menopausal housewives turned nurse are worse

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Darth123123 posted:

How about getting a job that requires more than a squirrels brain to perform? Poor, fat, uneducated, , stoned is no way to go thro life. I bet ur boyfriend is fat too

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

first i DIY'ed
then i LOL'd
then i had to return my divx to the video store, but gently caress rewinding it, bitches! some poor rear end kid can do that

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Darth123123 posted:

well im going to grad school in august but i'm getting a history degree so its not much of a step up from office supply sales

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
who wants a job in their field anyway

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy

Surfer Rosa Parks posted:

Just be all "yeah whatever" and blow weed smoke in her face next time she starts poo poo then mad dogg her from across the room with your bloodshot eyes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfaVvVb5mYo

only blow smoke in the cop's face if his shirt isnt tucked in, he only has a night stick and has hella tattoo sleeves

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat

Frog Act posted:

well im going to grad school in august but i'm getting a history degree so its not much of a step up from office supply sales
Have you considered not making terrible life choices all the time?

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Neukoln19 posted:

Plant illegal poo poo on her

Eliminate her

Do not disappoint me

actually do this if shes threatening to get her fired. Just like slip some weed into her bottom desk draw when no one is looking then call the manager aside and say you're worried that your co-worker is smoking weed at lunch.

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
I cant believe a woman is overweight and further, wants you to be sober at work.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Frog Act posted:

tell em you got high on ur own (office) supply

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Frog Act posted:

Why would you do that? Did you buy into the moronic idea that education for its own sake is a worthwhile pursuit?

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

I cant believe a woman is overweight and further, wants you to be sober at work.

it's ok to be drunk at work because alcohol is taxed

notZaar posted:

Why would you do that? Did you buy into the moronic idea that education for its own sake is a worthwhile pursuit?

to be fair, education for its own sake is a worthwhile pursuit! when it doesn't cost six loving figures

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Just call in a bomb threat under her name frog

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

recently took a not-fat girl out from work for drinks and apparently a Fat Office Woman saw us and apparently dropped whatever she was doing and called everyone she knew.

how boring of a life to you have to have that seeing coworkers out for drinks is the biggest event of your day?

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
bring her a weed brownie as a token of good will and say that you appreciate her keepin you straight

I Am A Robot
Jul 1, 2006
where do you work that they offer $400 bounties on weed smokers?

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

notZaar posted:

i'm not paying for it

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
flay her skin off and carve narc all over it and leave it on her work desk as a warning to others

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
poo poo in her cubby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Snitches get stitches, boyaaaatch.

• Locked thread