Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Frog Act posted:

i'm not paying for it

Maybe not with money, but imagine if you invested those years into studying a profession like medicine, law, or physics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i'm not smart enough for those :smug:

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Just leave a few printouts of drastic breast cancer surgery on her desk, mention its good to get checked up often.

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

you will never be as successful as a frat bro that got a boilerplate tax/financial/banking/audit degree and became a consultant right out of school because you picked a garbage degree

now chaz and sherwin are smoking the same poo poo you are but no one will ever drug test them because $$lol$$

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Booblord Zagats posted:

poo poo in her cubby

And by cubby, I mean the corpse of her cat

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Bacon Hat posted:

you will never be as successful as a frat bro that got a boilerplate tax/financial/banking/audit degree and became a consultant right out of school because you picked a garbage degree

now chaz and sherwin are smoking the same poo poo you are but no one will ever drug test them because $$lol$$

this is true as gently caress, i roomed with a suite full of honors college bro nerds doing biz majors and now they are all Strategy Analysts or Junior Auditors or Inspection Managers making 6 figures before 25

kinda glad i went with science even so

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
tell her about the cuck meme,. op

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Accuse her of sexual harassment. Some he said she said story.

Nothing will come of it but management will tell her not to talk to you unless necessary for work.

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
Plant drugs on her and collect the $400 yourself.

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007

Jst0rm posted:

Plant drugs on her and collect the $400 yourself.

This idea already came up.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i wont betray my fellow proles by collaborating with the man

Lacedaemonius
Jan 18, 2015

Rub a dub dub
Just say you know where she/kids/husband/dog live/work/school/get wasted and make equally subtle implications about what happens to snitches.

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
A true villain would murder the person responsible for the policy.

Next time she brings up the snitching, just reply that yeah, I heard so-and-so implemented that policy. They're dead now.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Tell her if she does rat on you there might be an "Accident" in the work place

And by accident I do mean bombing the place.

owls or something
Jul 7, 2003

lol I'd probably report you for the $400

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
op didn't say any of that but immediately broke eye contact and probably just exited the situation as fast as possible

like a betch!

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
Dead people don't pick up rewards often.

ask her if she can guess why?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GxC4kKD9qA

me thru the eyes of coworkers/mgmt

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
Become an Office Depot bounty hunter with your knowledge of the weed. 400 bones a pop for kush tainted cracker scalp aint nothing to sneeze at

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

can you get $400 by self incrimination???

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

its her fault, her cellar was so full of hotboxing dank she killed her computer.

Bummer.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

staberind posted:

its her fault, her cellar was so full of hotboxing dank she killed her computer.

Bummer.

shows up to apple commercial shoot with "high school" hamilton morris because there was bound to be plentiful free food but denies being on narcotics at the time, god drat thats so loving sexxy

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

If I help you now it sets a bad example to my fans.

Giraffe posted:

I don't know, maybe do the job they're paying you to do instead of getting high? :shrug:

This is the oldest lamest answer possible, have fun at your bridge game grandma. We all look forward to your email telling us about how much better we look with short hair.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Pariah Rex posted:

This is the oldest lamest answer possible, have fun at your bridge game grandma. We all look forward to your email telling us about how much better we look with short hair.

Just flip my loving burger

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i've never even been high at work it's mostly the principle of the thing, knowing that i couldn't blaze one before standing at a cash register for eight hours because of the stasi-like atmosphere cultivated by corporate

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
she read the snitch part of the company policy and you're her ticket to 400 hambubgers

gottabefrank
Sep 19, 2014

Yeah, that's why this last job I started I went into work high the first day. No reference point if I'm never sober, gently caress YOUR CORPORATION.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
Lol at everyone who isn't easily the most well liked person at work who no one would ever snitch on, just by pretty much listening to every coworkers boring bullshit and agreeing with them constantly, everyone will love you. And since they'll all be bitching behind each others' backs, they'll never find out that you just blindly agree with whatever poo poo anyone says about someone else at the time.

gottabefrank
Sep 19, 2014

The Saurus posted:

Lol at everyone who isn't easily the most well liked person at work who no one would ever snitch on, just by pretty much listening to every coworkers boring bullshit and agreeing with them constantly, everyone will love you. And since they'll all be bitching behind each others' backs, they'll never find out that you just blindly agree with whatever poo poo anyone says about someone else at the time.

This doesn't work when people look for loyalty and you end up looking like groveling snake.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
nah i reckon people are too stupid and self-absorbed to catch on. this may not work if you have a job where you work with people who are intelligent, but I am presuming the OP is not doing so from the descriptions of his job 'not paying a living wage' and his coworkers. it's a solid plan at a generally stupid workplace, then you can just be loyal to the few other smart people there and form a sort of social triumvirate

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I got to the point where I was blazing all day at work, it was fun for a while but the anxiety is a killer, just constantly loving worrying about someone noticing.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

The Saurus posted:

The Saurus posted:

nah i reckon people are too stupid and self-absorbed to catch on. this may not work if you have a job where you work with people who are intelligent, but I am presuming the OP is not doing so from the descriptions of his job 'not paying a living wage' and his coworkers. it's a solid plan at a generally stupid workplace, then you can just be loyal to the few other smart people there and form a sort of social triumvirate

i already do this but and pretty mcuh everyone else likes me, it's just this girl has some kind of social defect that makes her impossible to talk to normally. she might even be a goon tbh

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

Frog Act posted:

im afraid to confront autistic ppl on account of they might break down

ok so why did you ask us

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
Also if your work drug tests you and you test positive for cannabis, say its because you ride home with coworkers as they smoke and demand they prove otherwise

also say its her

also blow smoke at her so she tests positive for it

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
like take a huge bong rip right in front of her, blow it straight at her face and say "now i can report you for $420"

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

LeoMarr posted:

I got to the point where I was blazing all day at work, it was fun for a while but the anxiety is a killer, just constantly loving worrying about someone noticing.

yeah it kinda of sucks in an office type environment and can make the day drag by with ur mind going in circles while u are forced to sit on ur rear end at a computer terminal pretending to give a poo poo...but for manual labor, especially with a job where u are working alone it just feels so good and right.

ive heard first hand accounts from ppl with occupations like roofers and landscapers p much bring a 30 rack and a couple of jays to the work site each day for themselves and the crew so long as poo poo is getting done and still done right

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 06:44 on Jul 18, 2015

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

ashgromnies posted:

ok so why did you ask us

just telling a story tbh

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Mariana Horchata posted:

yeah it kinda of sucks in an office type environment and can make the day drag by with ur mind going in circles while u are forced to sit on ur rear end at a computer terminal pretending to give a poo poo...but for manual labor, especially with a job where u are working alone it just feels so good and right.

ive heard first hand accounts from ppl with occupations like roofers and landscapers p much bring a 30 rack and a couple of jays to the work site each day for themselves and the crew so long as poo poo is getting done and still done right

Yeah I could see them being stoned as gently caress all the time, I work a job that deals with clients who are very bitchy about anything and knowing that their contractor is loving stoned is a bad very bad thing.

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat

Pariah Rex posted:

Don't blame me because you can't go one day without lighting up. Defensiveness is just your denial talking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Frog Act posted:

i've never even been high at work it's mostly the principle of the thing, knowing that i couldn't blaze one before standing at a cash register for eight hours because of the stasi-like atmosphere cultivated by corporate

Seriously, call HR and tell them you're feeling intimidated and threatened by a coworker you feel is trying to force you out of your job or blackmail you. Tell them she has already mentioned wanting to be paid $400. Be truthful but spin things all you can to nail her arse to the wall.

Laugh like a madman when she has to write you a formal letter of apology and no-one ever believes anything she says ever again.

• Locked thread