Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007

Gorilla Salad posted:

Seriously, call HR and tell them you're feeling intimidated and threatened by a coworker you feel is trying to force you out of your job or blackmail you. Tell them she has already mentioned wanting to be paid $400. Be truthful but spin things all you can to nail her arse to the wall.

Laugh like a madman when she has to write you a formal letter of apology and no-one ever believes anything she says ever again.

i don't think they make cash register jockeys write formal letters of apology

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
Smoke weed everyday

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

plain blue jacket posted:

Smoke weed everyday

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
Peek into her window at night and watch her. Imagine your living inside her skin and masturbate. Tha'll show her

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Gorilla Salad posted:

Seriously, call HR and tell them you're feeling intimidated and threatened by a coworker you feel is trying to force you out of your job or blackmail you. Tell them she has already mentioned wanting to be paid $400. Be truthful but spin things all you can to nail her arse to the wall.

Laugh like a madman when she has to write you a formal letter of apology and no-one ever believes anything she says ever again.

Narc on the narc

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Or reply "Thats odd, they offered me twice that informally" then go to her desk and piss on it.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
What if you get high BEFORE you go to work?

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

gottabefrank posted:

Yeah, that's why this last job I started I went into work high the first day. No reference point if I'm never sober, gently caress YOUR CORPORATION.

this GAR-BAGE DICK understands life

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

If you pissed in the coffee machine at work would it make everyone fail a drug test? Either way whatever course of action you take in this situation should probably involve your co-worker consuming your piss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Hi,

you should follow her back to her home and rape her./

• Locked thread