Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mystic pimp
Jul 25, 2014

Formerly-rampant human-coded AI with a sense of humor seeks bipedal oxygen-breathing cyborg for serious relationship in the galactic core. I've got cool guns if you like to break stuff. No yuppies.

Pigbottom posted:

Added my name too. I totally ignored trions emails about this game thinking it was just another minecraft clone. I was wrong.
Yeah, I mostly ignored emails about this game but it's actually pretty sick. I added my name to the spreadsheet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
I'd be a lot less sour about getting kicked off between zones if I didn't have to queue all over again. :(

Frozenfries
Nov 1, 2012
I play pretty often! Have been for about a week or two now. I'm in Japan so times may be wildly different. Already have a few classes and some extra stuff to give if needed :)

Polyseme
Sep 6, 2009

GROUCH DIVISION

Everything outside the necessary mats for Sky Portals, you lot can have at request. But, seriously, I need that off of my hud. I'm on nearly every day or night, depending on my schedule for the week, so if anyone needs a hand with anything, let me know.

Ellieanna
Jul 16, 2014
I'll be on in about 10 minutes and see if another is on that needs guild invites. Send me a whisper in game on Ellieanna if I happen to miss you. I'll be around mostly all day as well.

Alkydere
Jun 7, 2010
Capitol: A building or complex of buildings in which any legislature meets.
Capital: A city designated as a legislative seat by the government or some other authority, often the city in which the government is located; otherwise the most important city within a country or a subdivision of it.

Wooo! About 25 minutes before I can get in and sate my newest addiction!

Good lord the queue in this game. And they only added new servers yesterday didn't they?

Ambaire
Sep 4, 2009

by Shine
Oven Wrangler

Alkydere posted:

Wooo! About 25 minutes before I can get in and sate my newest addiction!

Good lord the queue in this game. And they only added new servers yesterday didn't they?

According to steam charts, there are currently 53,000 people playing this game just tracked by steam. There's who knows how many more that are running the trion launcher without steam. Yeah, I can't believe the queues either. 1000+ 30 minute wait at 10am on a Wednesday.

Arsonide
Oct 18, 2007

You're breaking my balls here
Was going to hop on to do a quick round of invites before work. Entered queue, did a bit of work, dog wanted out, came back disconnected due to inactivity. Entered queue at the end. :suicide:

I opened up a few of the green areas around the main building in the club world for anybody to do anything they want to. They are labeled on the map, so please feel free to build whatever lovely pixel art your heart desires. I'm leaving the specialty biomes architect only for the moment, as we're still expanding on them. There's a bulletin board by the club chest that I'll keep up to date with what we need for the terraforming process - right now that is cupcakes and bottles. It would kick rear end if you guys had any to spare, just drop it in the club chest. Do not donate if it would eat into your personal stuff though. Just whatever you can spare.

Updated the builder's lounge with more storage space and convenience benches and such. I also updated the invite spreadsheet. If your name is in dark yellow on the invite sheet, we've been sending you periodic invites for a few days, and unfortunately have not been able to catch you online. Please contact us manually for an invite, we'll be passing you over on the periodic invites.

Arsonide fucked around with this message at 17:43 on Jul 22, 2015

xjohnson
Sep 7, 2006
Johnson?
Young Orc
Hey can I get an invite? I just logged in and this game looks fun.

I put my info on the spreadsheet.

Cheers

Ellieanna
Jul 16, 2014
Had to run out to the store, which was awful. But I'll try to invite when I'm back in for anyone who still needs it.

Pigbottom
Sep 23, 2007

Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time.
Im online also. If you could send me and invite it would be great. thanks.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.
"Huh, this looks interesting and it's Goonapproved. Let's give it a shot!"

"Oh, thirty plus minute wait time. Uh. Huh."

Well then.

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

Oh man got disconnected from the server and back to the end of the queue. :negative:

e: Though for the hour I got to play it was amazing, especially the music world!

Vitamins fucked around with this message at 18:43 on Jul 22, 2015

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

I feel a sort of distress towards the Trovian Maestros club world. The sheer amount of effort put into making those tracks is worrisome.

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
Whenever I'm disconnected I get right back in, unless everyone gets disconnected then it's queue time again

Ellieanna
Jul 16, 2014

xjohnson posted:

Hey can I get an invite? I just logged in and this game looks fun.

I put my info on the spreadsheet.

Cheers

Which one are you on the spreadsheet? Or did someone else get you already?

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

ThndrShk2k posted:

Whenever I'm disconnected I get right back in, unless everyone gets disconnected then it's queue time again

yeah i get right back in when i disconnect too, i usually just have to wait on the queue once a day

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Why do big robots keep spawning and attacking me every so often?

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

i asked about that in guild chat, i guess they're just random world bosses. kind of annoying when i'm trying to work!!

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

ThndrShk2k posted:

Yeah the first time it happens I'll get straight back in. But if I get kicked off after that then it's the queue minigame all over again.

Killer-of-Lawyers
Apr 22, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
The giant robots are shadows. They spawn on everyone in the world periodically. Normally they're not a big deal, but when there's a huge group running together they act as a sort of antizerg and it's hilarious to watch the fights.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

There's somethin' fishy goin' on here...
Jesus, I logged in the other night and got in instantly, when the hell did this 30+ minute queue start?

Alkydere
Jun 7, 2010
Capital: A city designated as a legislative seat by the government or some other authority, often the city in which the government is located; otherwise the most important city within a country or a subdivision of it.

Kizurue posted:

Jesus, I logged in the other night and got in instantly, when the hell did this 30+ minute queue start?

Five minutes after you got in instantly.

Seriously, 10AM USCST on a Wednesday? 30min queue. I felt no shame in tossing the guys :20bux: that will likely be used on newer, bigger servers to unlock a couple of classes and a second tab of personal inventory.

Killer-of-Lawyers
Apr 22, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
It starts about 7 in the morning and ends around late night PST. Lots of overseas/kids getting on.

Ellieanna
Jul 16, 2014
I am picking up the brat from daycamp shortly so poke KillerofLawyers for invites while I'm away. Should be like 30 minutes at most that I'm gone. His bus likes to be late....

Vier
Aug 5, 2007

Could we get together on mumble? http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3714380

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

There's somethin' fishy goin' on here...
Added my name to the spreadsheet, same ingame as here.

Alkydere
Jun 7, 2010

9 Sunflower kill harvest streak. Get on my level scrubs. :smug:

Seriously, went from 4 bulbs to 1135. Holy poo poo that was a huge peaceful hills biome.

Also, try typing /retromode into the chat at some point.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

why are the Boomeranger costumes so bad, this is horseshit.

Sailor Dave
Sep 19, 2013

FlyinPingu posted:

Nobody else will be able to see these, but there are some mod costumes that you can use:

http://forums.trovegame.com/showthread.php?31283-Costume-Fornix-Boomeranger
http://forums.trovegame.com/showthread.php?19928-Dragon-Slayer-Boomeranger-Costume
http://forums.trovegame.com/showthread.php?27204-Trovian-Magician-Boomranger-Costume
http://forums.trovegame.com/showthread.php?20014-Costume-Boomeranger-2099
http://forums.trovegame.com/showthread.php?24497-Boomeranger-DarkBlue-Costume
http://forums.trovegame.com/showthread.php?22012-Costume-Boomeranger-Twilight-Lord

Install guide: http://forums.trovegame.com/showthread.php?11408-Guide-Installing-Mods

Sailor Dave fucked around with this message at 00:06 on Jul 23, 2015

Killer-of-Lawyers
Apr 22, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

FlyinPingu posted:

I dunno, they look like solid snake, which is pretty cool.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
Boomeranger default is actually great hth

Rynoto
Apr 27, 2009
It doesn't help that I'm fat as fuck, so my face shouldn't be shown off in the first place.
So I was really proud of my terrible frog before realizing I had desynced from the world, leaving it being forever destroyed. RIP Frog.

E: Now it seems one instance of the club has it. So I don't know.

Rynoto fucked around with this message at 01:21 on Jul 23, 2015

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

I'm more referring to the store ones, which are just straight up recolors without any additional detail added.

Furious Mittens
Oct 14, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
So Ive just run into a problem while trying to log into Trove tonight. I'm getting stuck with the message "Received User Acknowledgement" when I'm trying to enter the game. It does nothing more than just sit there with that message. A cruise around the tech support forum shows that there are a lot of people that have had this problem since well into last year, but there doesn't appear to be any real answers as to why.

Anyone have any suggestions or have encountered this problem?

Sailor Dave
Sep 19, 2013

Furious Mittens posted:

So Ive just run into a problem while trying to log into Trove tonight. I'm getting stuck with the message "Received User Acknowledgement" when I'm trying to enter the game. It does nothing more than just sit there with that message. A cruise around the tech support forum shows that there are a lot of people that have had this problem since well into last year, but there doesn't appear to be any real answers as to why.

Anyone have any suggestions or have encountered this problem?

A lot of people are having this problem. The servers are unstable as heck right now, can't even teleport anywhere.

Furious Mittens
Oct 14, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Sailor Dave posted:

A lot of people are having this problem. The servers are unstable as heck right now, can't even teleport anywhere.

Ah ok, I thought it was something on my end since I didn't close out the Glyph program when I logged off last night.

Seems like there are a bunch of problems popping up all over the map with the game tonight. Oh well, time to give Pillars of Eternity some attention and hopefully get into Trove tomorrow.

Furious Mittens fucked around with this message at 02:20 on Jul 23, 2015

Elector_Nerdlingen
Sep 27, 2004

I've got that same problem. I thought it was something on my end so I "repaired" the installation. It just redownloaded/reinstalled everything and didn't solve the problem.

I haven't actually played the game yet.

Killer-of-Lawyers
Apr 22, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Thanks to the power of the FX chip, Trove is now the hottest game of 1995!

With a subscription from your local cable provider of 89.99, you too can enjoy multiplayer!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkAvenger211
Jun 29, 2011

Damnit Steve, you know I'm a sucker for Back to the Future references.
Where can I see if and when I've been invited to this sweet club?

• Locked thread