Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Insert them all into your anus, jump up and down for a bit, the First one you poop out is heaviest, because Science.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
My method can be improved by liberally lubing your browneye and the surfaces within.
otoh, we are talking about G.S. here, need I say more?

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
Platinum pubes.
Edit for more substance: no one is arguing my method yet, proof of its obvious superiority,
also gives the interviewer something to think on: if you can solve problems with your rear end, just think what your brain can do.

staberind fucked around with this message at 20:17 on Jul 17, 2015

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

John Denver Hoxha posted:

tie them together with a string then put them up ur butt

I mentioned that, its the most logical conclusion, did they listen ?

Nope.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

SaltLick posted:

You have a potential client on the line that is worth a lot of money. At the same time the hot blonde down the office is offering you some real prime rear end coke to do in the bathroom. How do you manage to secure the client and also do blow? You have a 30 minute lunch window to meet with the client.

1.snort coke off her rear end with client,
4 Profit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

You can't do that - the pizza is a circle and you only get a free choice on the first slice. After that, there are always two edges, and both pizza eaters always have two choices until the last slice remaining.

you have ordered a half-half pizza with someone who thinks seafood is an attractive topping.

• Locked thread