Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

How do you protect yourself from an angry mob after you just destroyed the economy. Mind you the money you have is worthless now so you cannot buy anything and people know what you look like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Tricky D posted:

Trick question. I knew what I was doing the whole time and have already left the country.

This is correct.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

You have a potential client on the line that is worth a lot of money. At the same time the hot blonde down the office is offering you some real prime rear end coke to do in the bathroom. How do you manage to secure the client and also do blow? You have a 30 minute lunch window to meet with the client.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

staberind posted:

1.snort coke off her rear end with client,
4 Profit.

Close enough. Have the client take her from behind while she does blow off your raging hard on and high fiving the client. All in a fancy restaurants bathroom

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

The next question is a 2-parter.

1) Please recite the opening monologue of American Psycho.
2) What is the best way to get Dorsia on a Friday night?

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

You do not currently own a yacht yet and thus cannot join a yacht club. Rejected

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

etalian posted:

I like the story of the Goldman Sachs intern who worked himself to death

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/06/17/us-goldmansachs-interns-idUSKBN0OX1LA20150617

lol and they had to tell interns to please go home...maybe

• Locked thread