Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Fumble posted:

Buy the Hobnobs op, they are the best dunking biscuits known to man.

I used to love them but when I found a hair baked into one I couldn't feel the love.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
You Brits don't have Southern biscuits and that's terrible.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Volume posted:

in ops mom

did you really just play off your own statement like that

loving lol

General Tofu
Nov 20, 2014

by Lowtax

computer parts posted:

why the gently caress does Jolly Rancher soda exist

Oh my god, when I said it's melted jolly ranchers I was making a joke. Now that I look more closely it IS jolly ranchers in liquid form
That is the most disgusting soda idea since buffalo wing soda

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

texaholic posted:

LMAO, so britian doesn't have ribeyes and miller lite? What a failure of a country, you stupid cunts.

americans thinking they know what beer is. priceless, i liked you man, and now this, you are off the list.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Nothing like ruining a good Ribeye by pairing it with Miller Lite.

da fuq

General Tofu
Nov 20, 2014

by Lowtax
Most beer kind of tastes crummy anyway, so w/e

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
NOT IPAS!

twirls mustache ends, adjusts bright red rimmed glasses

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

staberind posted:

a failed tea. gently caress with it at your leisure.

why someone hosed with the name, I dunno

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
i live in the british isles and ive never seen beer or meat its cold and grey all the time and we drink premade yorkshire pudding batter for sustenance

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down

XMNN posted:

i live in the british isles and ive never seen beer or meat its cold and grey all the time and we drink premade yorkshire pudding batter for sustenance

thats more like it, some honest. thanks, "mate"

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

This is now the poo poo tea thread. Post about the shittiest tea that you've ever drank.

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

DaveSplitter posted:

This is now the poo poo tea thread. Post about the shittiest tea that you've ever drank.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
Back when twinings did their "Silver and Glass" tea mainlining kit, i was partial to banging up any old tea, there were some pretty bad ones...

Jesus instant tea is an abberation of nature.

staberind fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Jul 18, 2015

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

im not even a huge tea fan and im in favour of immediate deportation and revocation of citizenship for being found in possession of this

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Das Boo posted:

You Brits don't have Southern biscuits and that's terrible.

What do you expect when they can't even do tea right

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006

Gravy is brown, not white with lumps in, and is not traditionally served with scones. Bacon should have a 90% meat to 10% rind ratio, not strips of fat with the odd pink line in. Football is played with a round ball shaped object, which is kicked by the foot.(the clues in the name, go look it up).

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
a rugby ball is a ball and therefore ball shaped but the rest is spot on as det mcnulty might say

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

DaveSplitter posted:

Some international conspiracy has convinced hotels all around the world that the best way to make tea is with Lipton's "yellow label" and lukewarm water.

JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

I replaced the Shermatar and text with this because I don't wanna see racial slurs every time you post what the fuck

Soiled Meat

XMNN posted:

im not even a huge tea fan and im in favour of immediate deportation and revocation of citizenship for being found in possession of this

what the gently caress man powdered tea

why :cry:

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

$10.71 a lb for those thin rear end steaks :eyepop:

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster

texaholic posted:

This is what I bought for the grill tonight, loving brits enjoy your slop porridge or W/E

we have the same thing except without the loving awful "beer" lmao

Hunterhr
Jan 4, 2007

And The Beast, Satan said unto the LORD, "You Fucking Suck" and juked him out of his goddamn shoes
Branston pickle is pretty ok.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
A person took the time to document the food in the aisle of a store to post on an internet forum.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Hunterhr posted:

Branston pickle is pretty ok.
cheese and pickle sandwiches are highly underrated

Cymbal Monkey
Apr 16, 2009

Lift Your Little Paws Like Antennas to Heaven!
Buy the Hienz Beans and put them on toast, OP.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
lmbo you light beer drinking bitch

Cymbal Monkey
Apr 16, 2009

XMNN posted:

cheese and pickle sandwiches are highly underrated
Breakfast of Champions: a slice of dark toast with Branson Pickle and sharp mature cheddar.

Cymbal Monkey
Apr 16, 2009

Also lmao at Miller Lite. America is the craft brewing center of the world and you're drinking swill that makes British beer look bold and interesting.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
i don't even understand how people can get drunk off of light beer. like sure it would get me drunk when i first started drinking and was a total lightweight but now by the time i get good and tipsy i'm so bloated with pisswater i feel like poo poo

Marenghi
Oct 16, 2008

Don't trust the liberals,
they will betray you
Why is Barry's Tea in the British section. It's Irish, it even has the flag right on the box. Brit's always trying co-opt from us.

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
British food is terrible it's basically a fact.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i literally biught a ribeye and a 12 pack of miller lite today. of course id rather have a big box of DIGESTIVE

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Gobblecoque posted:

i don't even understand how people can get drunk off of light beer. like sure it would get me drunk when i first started drinking and was a total lightweight but now by the time i get good and tipsy i'm so bloated with pisswater i feel like poo poo

i used to drink a lot of craft beer and it took me a lot to get drunk because i drank a lot

then i grew up, started drinking less, spending less on stupid beer, and started drinking budweiser

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

XMNN posted:

sounds about right

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Marenghi posted:

Why is Barry's Tea in the British section. It's Irish, it even has the flag right on the box. Brit's always trying co-opt from us.
america is a racist slave empire

General Tofu
Nov 20, 2014

by Lowtax

are tea is a awesome tea

edit: where the gently caress is this even made?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

XMNN posted:

america is a racist slave empire

because britain isnt that right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

Gobblecoque posted:

You underestimate the determination of the average alcoholic.

A 30 pack of light beer is nearly 3 gallons, which at ~5% ABV works out to almost 40 ounces of alcohol.

• Locked thread