Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Yes throw the Snickers wrapper into the bin so little Maria can get a makeshift cape for her lead jointed doll a few weeks later. Anything for the illusion of peace and cleanliness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

Beef Turret posted:

Yes throw the Snickers wrapper into the bin so little Maria can get a makeshift cape for her lead jointed doll a few weeks later. Anything for the illusion of peace and cleanliness

It is preferable to live in a trash strewn hellhole?

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
if you litter i hope you die painfully

or learn how to not be a garbage troll i guess but thats also unlikely

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
i don't litter but i do huck eggs at the windshields of other cars

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
that s ok at least theyre biodegradable

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
sometimes their the plastic easter eggs brimming with cum

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

XMNN posted:

if you litter i hope you die painfully

or learn how to not be a garbage troll i guess but thats also unlikely

please change my username to garbage troll

tia admins

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
gently caress this gay earth

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Demonachizer posted:

It is preferable to live in a trash strewn hellhole?

or just don't eat snickers

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

My favorite type of people who litter are the ones who look around to make sure no one sees them before dropping an empty water bottle on the ground or a ripped up candy wrapper

they clearly know littering is wrong, and in NYC there are trash cans on every other street corner. They're just lazy as gently caress and don't think having trash everywhere contributes to their neighborhood being a poo poo hole.

The day after July 4th I took my dog to the dog park which is in a really nice park next to Columbia University and people trashed the place. There were chicken bones and hot dog buns and plastic cups everywhere. It was cleaner than I expected it to be because the crowd there was huge, but there was still garbage everywhere

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i don't litter, it's wrong. it's mean to make someone else clean up a thing that you did.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

That DICK! posted:

i don't litter, it's wrong. it's mean to make someone else clean up a thing that you did.
Exactly. To use the popular formation, lol if you don't abide by the categorical imperative.

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
I compulsively stuff any trash I end up with into my pockets so no, I don't litter

I only wish I was joking about this

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
its a good thing youre not joking you are a friend of our natural environment

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Bowlcutbarricade posted:

I consider littering littering to be like pissing on the sidewalk.

RadioactiveKid
Aug 12, 2005

Gato Rebelde
all day, because gently caress going out of my way to throw something away when the floor is right there

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Bowlcutbarricade posted:

I consider littering littering to be like pissing on the sidewalk.

lol me too.

kiwanis may have adopted the highway, but I own it by right of marking it with my piss jug

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
i don't throw away trash generally, but if you're banging fat chicks in your car its best to toss used condoms instead of drive around with it imho

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

when i get really drunk and eat mcdonalds as im walking im literally discarding the burger wrapper and fry container the split second im done, throwing napkins on the ground when they have cleaned my lips, and just dropping the extra large ice filled drink right there as soon as the last drop has been quenched and then finally tossing the bag into somebody's pickup truck bed or giving it the best baseball throw i can manage in whatever direction, once i threw it onto a yacht.

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 03:38 on Jul 19, 2015

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

sometimes ill leave a pop can in a shopping cart or under my car or whatever to make room for my next Bawlz in the cup holder

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

MY TRASH IS GOOD FOR THE ECONOMY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad_fdYFHYXo

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

All the black girls littered at my highschool during lunch and all the upper middle class cucklings who lived in the surrounding neighborhood were too pussy to say anything. lol

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I'll throw a receipt or a straw wrapper on the ground.

It's a tiny piece of paper, it'll bio-degrade in a day. Throw that poo poo in a landfill, in a plastic bag cut off from moisture and sunglight, it'll last for decades.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Strudel Man posted:

Exactly. To use the popular formation, lol if you don't abide by the categorical imperative.

I abide by the categorical imperative, I don't litter if it would effect the development of an alien society.

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I throw change on the ground or out the window of my vehicle if its smaller than A quarter. Also we pay huge for bottle deposits. The deposits are worth more than the drinks if you buy a case of bottles.

Since there is no loving way I'm going to wait in line with smelly poors to get $50 back I just toss the bottles out the window.

I also pay a lot for garbage collection. All my recyclables go into the garbage. gently caress em. Other things I put in the trash: Used motor oil, spray cans, dead batteries. Even a car battery once. I don't throw paper or cardboard in though... That's used to start raging fires at the acreage. Poplar is hard to burn. To get it to light up well I dump methyl hydrate all over it.

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

boom boom boom posted:

I'll throw a receipt or a straw wrapper on the ground.

It's a tiny piece of paper, it'll bio-degrade in a day. Throw that poo poo in a landfill, in a plastic bag cut off from moisture and sunglight, it'll last for decades.

I don't know man, I get a lot of dickeads dropping straw wrappers and larger on the sidewalk in front of my house and maybe they think it just bio degrades but it's actually a pissed off dude picking that poo poo up and throwing it in a garbage can like a person with the correct number of chromosomes would do

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf
Now that I'm thinking about it, its the future seems pretty bleak considering how many people won't, for whatever reason, be bothered to take the most minimal-imaginable responsibility for something as small as a receipt or something.

It's like hey just hold on to this small weightless object for like thirty seconds and youll inevitably find an opportunity to dispose of it correctly. There will be a bin somewhere in the vicinity or you could take it all the way home in your pocket in the absolute worst case. But nope, nothing matters at all in the world except for the most immediate convenience

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
littering is one of those things like parking in a handicapped spot that gives an instant indication that that person is a shithead who should be shot into the sun

taco season
Oct 10, 2014

College Slice
around here everyone throws their trash in the street. eventually some filthy person comes along and shovels it into a trailer, or they just set the garbage piles on fire, the problem takes care of itself

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist
People get paid to pick it up, if nobody littered they'd be out of a job.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Some litter is pretty biodegradable I guess. But plastic bottles and cans...

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I think those last for like a million years

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

usually i just move stuff around. like if i dont want a couch and im not going to pay for it to be hauled away ill just put it by the intersection and the city has to get ride of it hahahaha

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Keep the world beautiful with colorful trash

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
The best thing is to litter right in front of an employee. Drop the garbage as your staring them in the eye and mouth " clean it up bitch" laugh with your friends as you give them the finger and drive off.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Only thing I throw out onto the side of highways is apple cores cause gently caress it nature will actually take care of that, the rest I handle properly like an educated adult.

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL

jonathan posted:

I throw change on the ground or out the window of my vehicle if its smaller than A quarter. Also we pay huge for bottle deposits. The deposits are worth more than the drinks if you buy a case of bottles.

Since there is no loving way I'm going to wait in line with smelly poors to get $50 back I just toss the bottles out the window.

I also pay a lot for garbage collection. All my recyclables go into the garbage. gently caress em. Other things I put in the trash: Used motor oil, spray cans, dead batteries. Even a car battery once. I don't throw paper or cardboard in though... That's used to start raging fires at the acreage. Poplar is hard to burn. To get it to light up well I dump methyl hydrate all over it.

same

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

best avatar ive seen in a while

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
I used to sometimes flick my cig butts sway when no ashtray was in sight. But stopped smoking years ago and generally don't litter.
You should see the parks and river here in Munich after a weekend. It is disgusting. We used to take our own trash bags with us when we went for a bbq there even at age 16. Nowadays people just throw stuff away where they sit. I don't get it. Especially since there are enough large trash cans and free trash bag dispensers.

• Locked thread