Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crunkjuice
Apr 4, 2007

That could've gotten in my eye!
*launches teargas at unarmed protestors*

I THINK OAKLAND PD'S USE OF EXCESSIVE FORCE WAS JUSTIFIED!
If you root for the cowboys bandwagon style it pisses off most of TFF and thats worth something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crunkjuice
Apr 4, 2007

Be a packers fan because gently caress the giants.

Crunkjuice
Apr 4, 2007

If you like stoke you should root for the giants because they are poo poo and will disappoint you just like stoke so you'll be prepared for flashes of excitement and then accept despair. The packers will actually win things and be good.

Crunkjuice
Apr 4, 2007

Ross Angeles posted:

what NFL team is most like Everton
Chiefs. They've got Tim loving Howard on a team that is consistently top 5-10, Leighton baines who is a baller defender and John stones who's getting real attention as a defender from big clubs. They've got a badass striker in lukaku and the chiefs have Jamaal Charles. They are a good team, but can't really make a real run for the title.

like the chargers

Crunkjuice
Apr 4, 2007

El Seano posted:

Now if this was what being a Giants fan was like every weekend then I'd be a shitload more optimistic about my choice of team. NFL Sundays loving rule, sat here with a couple of beers and pizza cheering at a game I barely comprehend past a basic level. Fun times.

Edit:

Now I know this is what being a Giants fan is like every weekend I'm a shitload more pessimistic about my choice of team and life in general. NFL Sundays loving suck, sat here feeling bloated and slightly sick from cheap pizza having had enough beer that work will be a chore in the morning, cheering at a game I wish I comprehended more so I could understand how you lose a lead like that at home.

You root for stoke right? How do you not understand your team making GBS threads all over itself?

• Locked thread