Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Because the Patriots always win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Alright, I'll give you a real answer guide for the Patriots

Why do YOU support this team? - Grew up in the area, became a fan just as the new owner bought the team, hired Bill Parcells and drafted Drew Bledsoe and they made the team not a laughingstock.

What are their best and worst aspects? - They are ruthless murder machines who are only interested in the kill. They just won the superbowl so it may be hard for them to maintain the killing edge that fuels their blood rage.

What is your teams Front Office/Owner like? What sets them apart from the rest of the league? - Kraft has Goodell in his back pocket for better or worse and dates women 50 years his junior now that his wife died. Other then that, he's just like every other billionaire. Belichick is the de-facto GM and runs the front office like a North Korean prison camp.

Who is your teams biggest rival? - Hubris .

Who is your teams star player? What makes them worth watching? - Tom Brady and Gronk. They ruin fools. Imagine if you took the brain of a kinda dim Golden Retriever and put it into a shaved gorilla's body, you'd get this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIoNTSmxP7E

Who is your favorite player on the team? Why? - Probably Vince Wilfork, but he just left. Because he is a jolly giant. Currently it's Brady because he is the best at everything.

Who is your teams worst player? - Throw a dart at the cornerback depth chart. It will be completed.

Who is your teams most promising player? - Jamie Collins. He's a young linebacker who's the kind of all round sparkplug that made everyone outside of New England hate Tedy Bruschi like he was Pol Pot.

Which opposing player am I honor bound to wish death upon as a fan of this franchise? - Peyton Manning? Eli manning? Pick either of those thalidomide babies.

If you could sum up your team in any one photo, what would it be?

What am I likely to see over the next season if I follow your side? - A victory tour, seething rival fans, probably 12 wins and a divisional round bye.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

E_Motion posted:

As a fellow Euro proper football fan, I wanna reiterate what has been said earlier - whoever you choose If you're cool and handsome you'll choose the Ravens and if you're literally Hitler you'll choose the Steelers or Patriots , you'll make it way easier on yourself if you choose an East Coast team. That way most of your team's games will start at 6PM GMT.

Note that this doesn't apply to any of the better or more entrenched teams. Anyone in the NFC East, Patriots or Steelers will have the lions share of their games in the 4pm national slot and upwards of 6 prime time games.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Yeah, you want the Giants.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Gronk does do crazy poo poo, but not as often as you think, and usually more amazing feats of being a giant untackleable monster with the football.

This was his best last year:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KktqTEaPcoM

Edelman is more of a tiny shifty dude who turns 6 yard slants into 15 yard pickups where he jukes a guy then dives forward to avoid getting splattered.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

El Seano posted:

Tell me more of this "Cardinals" franchise of which you speak...

Don't do it man.

Click this, click a few logos until you get a general idea then click the cardinals: http://www.frivoletics.com/spans/nfl/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Addendum to Dolphins fandom:

quote:

A Miami-Dade Police spokesperson told Gossip Extra that yesterday's game saw 66 incidents that required police intervention, and included 45 ejections and eight arrests. "That's more than usual for a Dolphins game," the spokesperson said.

• Locked thread