Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I'm the middle age white woman with gloves designed to molest the skin off potatoes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyMzYjXPMA0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yoyodyne
May 7, 2007
im gay

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

*fails at very simple task*

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

BILLY MAYS HERE

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine
Suddenly everything turns black and white

Uh-oh, I'd better not do anything until this passes

Scratches nose, accidentally pokes out eyeball
gently caress

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
bitch needs work on her knife handling

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i want potato glove lady to sensually rub her tater mitts all over my chef callous

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
"Hi this is Champenema calling in from Champagne, Illinois. I really love Tater Mitts! I use them on the psoriasis plaques on my hind end. Really saves time!"

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

EorayMel posted:

I'm the middle age white woman with gloves designed to molest the skin off potatoes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyMzYjXPMA0

i got a handjob from that lady

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
I'm the studio audience that's attending an infomercial taping for reasons that in no way involve small amounts of money and free products.

• Locked thread