Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spacman
Mar 18, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out
i wonder where the op first heard this story. im guessing he isnt a regular reader of the daily mail website

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Shoutout to the boys from niggermania.com

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
Irrespective of race any time a BMW gets attacked by an unruly mob is a net gain for humanity imo

Spacman
Mar 18, 2014
This will be like one of those 'I was attacked out of nowhere' things. When you pull the video it turns out that the guy was chucking bottles at people while crotch chopping , is ultimately charged with false report because he deserved the beatdown and lied in his sworn statement that he was just walking down the road minding his own business.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
i'm not caught up on my racism stereotypes. I thought black people liked fat white woman.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Volume posted:

uh, no. that was my bike actually

lol

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Bowlcutbarricade posted:

Cumskin is the hot one with the kids

ppl been calling me that for years tho

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

it is true that she was in the wrong neighborhood it is for black people only

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
sue pederson was the rambling mom cop from redlettermedia's space jam
http://redlettermedia.com/the-great-space-jam-extended-cut/

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
hmm yea this goon thinks this is totally unbelievable even though wshh is one of the most popular websites for young black people with over 90 percent of the videos being street fights and random assaults.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

afeelgoodpoop posted:

hmm yea this goon thinks this is totally unbelievable even though wshh is one of the most popular websites for young black people with over 90 percent of the videos being street fights and random assaults.

Yeah nothing happens to provoke fights. It's like spontaneous combustion with blacks

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
Can we be REAL for a second and at least acknowledge that if a group of white teens attacked a single black mother and child it would be national news? Like, why aren't more people angry about THAT?

Also, I'd like to point out that the very next day after the Charleston church shootings there were TWO mass shootings (Detroit and Philadelphia) with MORE victims. The only difference? The perp were black. Didn't even make the 11pm news, let alone the Big Show.

Enough said. End of story.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
We don't hear about those as much in the media for the same reason we don't hear about every cartel shooting. Both those shootings were gang related

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
60th and King is pretty loving ghetto FYI.

Absolute Lithops
Aug 28, 2011

After one long season
of waiting, after one
long season of wanting

Bowlcutbarricade posted:

You might as well read TMZ if your going to read dailyfail
TMZ is really careful about fact-checking so it's actually superior to the DM

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

Can we be REAL for a second and at least acknowledge that if a group of white teens attacked a single black mother and child it would be national news? Like, why aren't more people angry about THAT?

Also, I'd like to point out that the very next day after the Charleston church shootings there were TWO mass shootings (Detroit and Philadelphia) with MORE victims. The only difference? The perp were black. Didn't even make the 11pm news, let alone the Big Show.

the news selectively reports on crimes for the sake of pushing narratives, clicks, and ratings, congrats you cracked the code einstein

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

source your posts pls

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Bip Roberts posted:

60th and King is pretty loving ghetto FYI.

Ahem, "sketchy".

*locks doors*

RavenKrows
May 29, 2008

ashgromnies posted:

it's been hip in gbs to be far-right over the past few months

i blame 4chan

yes hip that's what it is.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
i really don't give a poo poo about your local news feed op

Hey op should i make a thread about a local crime for an international crowd too read

gently caress you

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
actually those white people are lucky it was a gun free zone or they'd been shot

oh wait it's chicago they are just lucky to not have been shot

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Ramsus posted:

actually those white people are lucky it was a gun free zone or they'd been shot

oh wait it's chicago they are just lucky to not have been shot

dont say gun or youll summon tezzor

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

Gum posted:

the subject matter, style and tone of the op is identical to what you find on white nationalist forums

its a genuine response to a cultural blind spot

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Daedra posted:

no you have to post into a mirror 3 times for that to happen

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
honestly can't say i've ever been to a place(USA) where i couldn't have taken one of my BLACK FRIENDS, i mean yeah there are a few where maybe some people would mutter under their breathe or whatever because their racist

but as far as violence goes i know there are places as a white cis scum i cannot go because very bad things would happen to me

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
her children were in the car, and she just sat there and let them do it, instead of running them all over

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
a 3 year old in the backseat, i would have went mad max

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Stoic Commie posted:

i agree that you would have been captured and become a blood donor for the injured teenage warriors

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Stoic Commie posted:

That's why I'm convinced she did something to have it coming. Anyone innocent would've hosed right out of there

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Daedra posted:

gun gun murdertoy gun

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Beef Turret posted:

That's why I'm convinced she did something to have it coming. Anyone innocent would've hosed right out of there

lets hear one of your theories forums poster beef turret

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
anybody have that jpeg showing the astronomical black violent crime stats? b/c that seems pretty relevant lol

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Ramsus posted:

lets hear one of your theories forums poster beef turret

Hey just asking questions Ramsus. Something the journos didnt bother to do

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

lol beef turret

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

Beef Turret posted:

there are videos of people's cars being surrounded or attacked online and they always do the same thing, they just sit there and try to carefully and slowly drive away, because everybody panics and is trained to behave like a livestock animal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Stoic Commie posted:

there are videos of people's cars being surrounded or attacked online and they always do the same thing, they just sit there and try to carefully and slowly drive away, because everybody panics and is trained to behave like a livestock animal

Black blocers tried to tip over my car during the G20 riots and we just bolted. I assume everyone would do the same especially with a kid on board. Guess not

• Locked thread