Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Verisimilidude posted:

I live in harlem and i have to deal with lovely people who happen to be black all the time but that's mostly because they're the majority here

when I'm in the village I have to deal with lovely rear end white people, when I'm in the LES I have to deal with lovely rear end hispanic people and when I'm in midtown I have to deal with lovely rear end tourists

You could've just said "I live in New York".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
i have never had a black person attack my car

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Beef Turret posted:

Hey just asking questions Ramsus. Something the journos didnt bother to do

heh, yeah clearly this rich white woman driving through their neighborhood did something so egregious it warranted having her car vandalized and children terrorized

things she may have done: being white, having money

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Ramsus posted:

heh, yeah clearly this rich white woman driving through their neighborhood did something so egregious it warranted having her car vandalized and children terrorized

things she may have done: being white, having money

Something must have set them off if they decide to gently caress with a random car for no reason without stealing anything

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

Beef Turret posted:

Something must have set them off if they decide to gently caress with a random car for no reason without stealing anything

a cop came around the corner before they could steal or kill anything

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

look she deserved it okay

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Terrorizing white people is kinda funny to be honest.

Narciss
Nov 29, 2004

by Cowcaster

Beef Turret posted:

Exactly. Black teens don't just engage in wanton destruction for the hell of it, there are ALWAYS complex economic factors at play.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Beef Turret posted:

yes because teens do not just randomly do bad things for fun sometimes

hehe, i was born an adult, never did anything irrational

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Ramsus posted:

yes because teens do not just randomly do bad things for fun sometimes

hehe, i was born an adult, never did anything irrational

dogwhistle.

why don't you tell us more about all those young thugs on the worldstar

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

argondamn posted:

dogwhistle.

why don't you tell us more about all those young thugs on the worldstar

honestly you can just go watch the videos

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Stoic Commie posted:

a cop came around the corner before they could steal or kill anything

Outside of a riot who could ever get a dozen ppl together to randomly attack someones car for no reason. They didn't try to steal anything according to her

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Beef Turret posted:

Outside of a riot who could ever get a dozen ppl together to randomly attack someones car for no reason. They didn't try to steal anything according to her

fat shaming has reached a new level

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
it was a flash mob

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Chicago is that north dumb rednecks point to as proof that emancipation failed

good job chicago

Ambrose Burnside
Aug 30, 2007

pensive

mdm posted:

it was a flash mob

flash mob. knockout game. urrrrrbannnnnnn

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

Beef Turret posted:

Outside of a riot who could ever get a dozen ppl together to randomly attack someones car for no reason.

...are you serious?

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
WELCOME TO CHIRAQ

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
BT by the way you post i feel like i could count the number of times you've gone outside on one hand

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Its unlikely they just jacked her car up for no reason......but even less likely that the middle age lady did something to incite a group of teens imho

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
See you from the gas chamber

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

i hate to be the one to say it but racism bad

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

I'll never get tired of that black guy's :what: face.

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

told you fuckers gang stalking is real

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Stoic Commie posted:

BT by the way you post i feel like i could count the number of times you've gone outside on one hand

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Irradiation posted:

I'll never get tired of that black guy's :what: face.

that black guy might want some of that fat white rear end

dont be so loving presumptuous

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

Beef Turret posted:

What's it called when you theorize, based on personal incredulity, that someone who has been victimized must have done something to deserve it?

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Beef Turret posted:

that's not necessarily true

kids are kids

but the more violent the act, the less likely it is kids just fuckin with somebody

this was pretty violent

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

yeah thin people dont go to the doctors and see if they are healthy, why would they do that lol

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

SHISHKABOB posted:

yeah thin people dont go to the doctors and see if they are healthy, why would they do that lol
Maybe they're only thin because they have a tapeworm.

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

Alan Smithee posted:

that black guy might want some of that fat white rear end

dont be so loving presumptuous

No that's the first face. The second face is where he realizes that bitch is crazy.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

I said come in! posted:

Terrorizing white people is kinda funny to be honest.

Alastor_the_Stylish
Jul 25, 2006

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Bip Roberts posted:

60th and King is pretty loving ghetto FYI.

They put the universities in the more "ghetto" areas because the land is cheap and they can pretend they're trying to improve the community. Really it just creates a 2 square block safe zone for the students to never leave unless it's via the on-campus El stop, and a viewing window for the residents into a life they'll never have not because of personal failings but because they were born in the wrong place to the wrong people.

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

Alastor_the_Stylish posted:

a viewing window for the residents into a life they'll never have not because of personal failings but because they were born in the wrong place to the wrong people.

lol if you actually believe this. universities bend over backwards and are tripping over theirselves to get poor minorities in the door. whether they actually graduate and thrive is on the student, however.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
i'm sick of something awful users pushing a radical healthist agenda

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Alastor_the_Stylish posted:

They put the universities in the more "ghetto" areas because the land is cheap and they can pretend they're trying to improve the community. Really it just creates a 2 square block safe zone for the students to never leave unless it's via the on-campus El stop, and a viewing window for the residents into a life they'll never have not because of personal failings but because they were born in the wrong place to the wrong people.

Hide Park is fine and a genuinely nice neighborhood but the incident happened on the far side Washington Park which is an absurdly poor and violent neighborhood on par with the worst parts of detroit or camden. Also the location of the university long predates the white flight and housing discrimination that segregated the south side.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Ramsus posted:

honestly can't say i've ever been to a place(USA) where i couldn't have taken one of my BLACK FRIENDS, i mean yeah there are a few where maybe some people would mutter under their breathe or whatever because their racist

but as far as violence goes i know there are places as a white cis scum i cannot go because very bad things would happen to me

I'm hoping this is a quote. Please? Source it

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

Drunk Nerds posted:

Okay, this is kind of a left-field question, but why didn't she, you know, like,
DRIVE AWAY?!?!

Stopped at a red light around there (and in many parts of Chicago) it's difficult to just drive away as you might go straight into oncoming and/or cross traffic (if you're not already blocked into the typical gridlock of cars).

LordAba
Oct 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Black, White, Hispanic? Whatever, as long as we can hold hands and push the poors out of our country. Trump should build a wall around the ghettos with toll booths to get through.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
It's only racisim if white people do it. Has anybody made this joke yet?/ OK just checking

• Locked thread