Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
:barf:

http://now8news.com/over-600-aborted-fetuses-found-in-storage-freezer-of-alabama-mcdonalds-restaurant-closed/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals
yes

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
I'm Lovin' it

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

This is obviously just a bunch of bullshit.

dev286
Nov 30, 2006

Let it be all the best.
Guys I think this might be fake just saying

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

now8news posted:

The Asian owned franchise was said to be producing their own nuggets rather than purchasing them from their ‘corporate approved’ supplier

L M A O

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

This is obviously just a bunch of bullshit.

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

dev286 posted:

Guys I think this might be fake just saying

Besides, everybody knows asians use dogs to fake their chicken mcnuggets.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

better than what actually goes into that poo poo

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
drat, what does a guy have to do to get a baby burger?

maduin
Mar 4, 2003

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
this is real and not fake

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
the thing about fetuses is that theyre basically baby humans

Ema Nymton
Apr 26, 2008

the place where I come from
is a small town
Buglord
Can't help but notice that every headline on this site is about some awful shocking thing, not mundane poo poo about local county supervisor budgets. Hmm.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
i knew this was instantly fake not because i have any image of humanity actually being good, but because it would cost ten times more money and effort to process those than just buying low grade chicken chunks

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

extra stout posted:

i knew this was instantly fake not because i have any image of humanity actually being good, but because it would cost ten times more money and effort to process those than just buying low grade chicken chunks

drat, good eye

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
what gave it away to me was articles like Obese Woman Arrested For Starving Her 7 Kids: “There Was Only Enough Food For Me”

it must be a fun place to work at

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
Actually baby meat is pretty cheap as long as you keep knocking up hoochie mamas who don't give a gently caress

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
but wait how can they possibly be cheaper than chicken sludge from mcd central i know more than a few mad scientists who would pay good green for that pink

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
If this were real the only thing wrong with it would be there's better ways to exploit fetal tissues.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Inevitable posted:

Actually baby meat is pretty cheap as long as you keep knocking up hoochie mamas who don't give a gently caress

well that was swift

Jamoke
Feb 13, 2010

HAMDINGERS
Popplers

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

shiksa posted:

drat, good eye

i went to phoenix online university and the first semester requires and understanding of clickbaits and memes

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

the only question is BBQ or plum sauce????

ooooooo or HOT MUSTARD BABY

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
btw, this poo poo is actually real lol. sorry nerds :(

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/18/us/k-...irpt/index.html

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

wow boner alert

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

it's been pretty hilarious watching white corporate ad executives try to pander to black consumers

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action

extra stout posted:

But what if you are a batman villain and your motivation is evil for its own sake instead of money

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action
Or just a good natured prankster owning the squares by tricking them into eating baby meat

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
white meat

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

double cheeseburger aint been a dollar for like a decade

the coolest thing was when they replaced it with the mcdouble (which is like 1.20 now or something) which just had one less slice of cheese, like a slice of mcd cheese is worth 30 cents or whatever

like, mcdonalds, who cares, but there's not a thing they sell that couldnt be on the dollar menu and still make a wild profit

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

drat, that web site is a piece of poo poo.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
gently caress you susan I told you I'd have them moved by monday

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Enfield posted:

the thing about fetuses is that theyre basically baby humans

if u think aboutit their like baby babies. #woah #makesmethink

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

The White Dragon posted:

well that was swift

this is a modest joke right?

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
what idiot would believe this story lol

metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

That website looks pretty legit.

Pigeons can be dicks though.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
I want my baby back baby back baby back

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

So protein plus stem cells?

Id skip special sauce if that on the menu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Tofu
Nov 20, 2014

by Lowtax

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

Guy's got a golf tee through his earlobe. Is that what the kids are doing these days?

And yeah, clearly fake due to two factors:
1. Who the gently caress is Now 8 News?
and
2. It looks just like those fake news sites used to advertise Work at Home scams

EDIT: also this site really seems to hate minorities

General Tofu fucked around with this message at 08:06 on Jul 19, 2015

• Locked thread