Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
moana
Jun 18, 2005

one of the more intellectual satire communities on the web
Samesies. I'd like to see your spending averages once you get Mint up and running, and let's make a budget! But the main questions first: Do you spend more on Star Wars figurines than retirement savings? Does your wife drive a Mini? How much money would you say you spend on high-quality BASIL each month?

I think you'll be fine as long as you're willing to look the situation head-on once you start tracking spending and budgeting that income.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moana
Jun 18, 2005

Stop focusing on the things you don't have and start appreciating the things you have. If all you think about is stuff you haven't bought, of course you're going to have issues with spending. You already know your problem is mental in nature, and it will be hard to fix but that will be the best and happiest long term solution for you!

moana
Jun 18, 2005

slap me silly posted:

Any woman who is Financially Serious will obviously shave it off :D
LONG HAIR DON'T CARE

But seriously, when you're in grad school you don't get to do highlights every 6 weeks, that's an awfully expensive habit.

• Locked thread