Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

TubeStank posted:

there's a dude in a cutler jersey at lambeau for some reason

That REALLY looks a lot like Matt Ryan from this angle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax
Brett Favre's tiny yellow dick.

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
drat, the only thing missing was Madden talking about Favre for like 3 solid hours.

We love you Brett. <3

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

Brett Farve is the best.

Lee Harvey Oswald
Mar 17, 2007

by exmarx
favre owns

watched the replay of sb xxxi a few weeks back. drat near brought a tear to my eye

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

DEATH WISH AT 120 DECIBELS
It's really 50/50 whether his brain is fried because of football or because of all the booze and pills, but Brett Favre still loving owns. Even if he was a dick to Aaron Rodgers back right before/right after he initially retired.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
favre 2 levens 50 yard flag football td!!

https://twitter.com/RobDemovsky/status/622884141416251392

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

He's still got it. If it wasn't for brain damage I think he could still play.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Stunt Rock posted:

It's really 50/50 whether his brain is fried because of football or because of all the booze and pills, but Brett Favre still loving owns. Even if he was a dick to Aaron Rodgers back right before/right after he initially retired.

I am surprised more QBs aren't like Favre in that regard.

Why would you want to mentor the guy who the team drafted to take your job?

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Now that he's rightfully in the Packers HoF he can finally unretire and play for the Bears

revenge is sweet

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

look at ol' brett just slingin' it around he's like a kid out there

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

I was at this game. It owned and was better than the Hall of Fame Game and Pro Bowl.

Doesn't say much, but still owned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Look at that touch, that grace under pressure. You can't teach that. You live that poo poo. It's like he's a kid out there

• Locked thread