Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

if you travelled back in time and met your parents, do you think you'd have an okay time just having a beer with them? thread rule: no Real Feelings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

sure, my mom was a slut afterall

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

yo just a beer

no weird wiener stuff

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
my parents are good and cool but im.sort of the polar opposite of them personality wise so it woulf suck

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
sorry mom and dad

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

thread title suggests the mom would be time traveling but the op suggests I would be the one time traveling I'm not sure how to proceed from here op

what if we both time traveled and then missed each other because we are both time traveling somewhere else argh that would be frustrating

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i hate beer

what do i do now

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
time travelling mom uses superpower only to go to late 70's bruce springsteen concert

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
time travelling mom travels through depths of time to find cause of blouse coffee stain

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
I can meet my parents and have a beer with them by just doing normal travel. I don't need a time machine.

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

:slick: :slick: :slick: :slick:
sarah connor wasnt a good mom so what makes you think this was a good idea OP??

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Me and my dad would get all the chicks. My mom is a saint and does no misbehavior.

yoyodyne
May 7, 2007
Your mom always travels to gently caress time when I'm around.

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

something something microwaves mom

also, yes.

Homo Simpson
Oct 21, 2014

by Smythe
Lipstick Apathy
I don't think my parents would like me back then, since they don't like me now.

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
"who wants cookies....that i made tomorrow?"

Jick Magger
Dec 27, 2005
Grimey Drawer
Considering I enjoy having beers with them now, and my dad was a huge stoner before I was born, I think they'd take to meeting their time traveling future-son pretty well.

They've never mentioned anything about having met me in some weird Back-to-the-Future-esque scenario, so I can't say for sure whether it's happened or not. If I was going to travel through time, I don't think I'd spend it buying beer for my then-underaged parents, though.

Sailor Viy
Aug 4, 2013

And when I can swim no longer, if I have not reached Aslan's country, or shot over the edge of the world into some vast cataract, I shall sink with my nose to the sunrise.

would defs like to drop acid with my 60s era dad

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
id gently caress microwave's mom

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

amityville anus posted:

id gently caress microwave's mom

same

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

it'd be like the scene in Repo Man

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
ducks is chickens with swimmy toes

concerned mom posted:

time travelling mom uses superpower only to go to late 70's bruce springsteen concert

any time travellin mom worth her blizzard-washed momjorts would be at late 80s bon jovi and def leppard concerts

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

kindermord posted:

any time travellin mom worth her blizzard-washed momjorts would be at late 80s bon jovi and def leppard concerts

wtf how old is your mom

Skinny King Pimp
Aug 25, 2011
Skinny Queen Wimp
yeah i'd be super down with getting trashed at parties with either of my parents back in the day. drink a bunch of beers, smoke a little weed, do a little blow.

in real life tho i'm probably gonna get drunk with my mom in a couple of weeks and then i'm going to a kegger at my dad's for labor day.

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
ducks is chickens with swimmy toes

Doctor Dogballs posted:

wtf how old is your mom

well how old is yours?

my mom is in her 70s but when ppl talk on the internet about moms and dads and their tastes in music and clothes, for some reason i always have the 40-60 age group in mind

moms who currently fall in that age group would have been rabid bon jovi and def leppard fans three decades ago

smilingfish
Sep 18, 2012

fuck you i am smart
Read the thread title, expected a photoshop thread of microwave's mom in various historical contexts, was disappointed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

smilingfish posted:

Read the thread title, expected a photoshop thread of microwave's mom in various historical contexts, was disappointed.

I am too now, I'm sorry

• Locked thread