Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

BEING DRUNK LETS YOU SEE THE WORLD FOR WHAT IT IS!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
i only spin when i'm really really angry, i take these here forums very seriously so i get angry reading it A LOT

old wooden ships
Jan 22, 2015
You are right, after a fifth I now see the world as it is supposed to be, loving awesome.

And here's a little secreat: If you spend years as an alcoholic, then stop drinking for a while, and then decide to pick up drinking again, your tolerance doesn't drop as much as you think it will.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

op how many people have you murdered while driving drunk?

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

i'm only spinning because I'M ZANGIEF!!!!!

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4XLnCQtVj8

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

Lard Goat posted:

You are right, after a fifth I now see the world as it is supposed to be, loving awesome.

And here's a little secreat: If you spend years as an alcoholic, then stop drinking for a while, and then decide to pick up drinking again, your tolerance doesn't drop as much as you think it will.

What if you manage to get a new liver?
Will that have an effect?

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

Lard Goat posted:

can confirm. i was drinking a half gallon of whiskey a day, then stayed sober for 14 months, then started drinking again. the first night i drank a fifth of whiskey and a 12 pack. within 5 days i was back up to a half gallon. (and within 10 i was back in the hospital)

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

Don't drink in excess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

Lard Goat posted:

but if you scale it down to months instead.... :whatup:

• Locked thread