Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
also im pretty sure pimply college boys are the biggest group for "posing with books to appear smart"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Chinatown posted:

glugglguglguglguglguglgugglugglguglgugglugglug

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Chinatown posted:

glugglguglguglguglguglgugglugglguglgugglugglug

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7sLYNwevDQ

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

goatse.cx haver posted:

i want to put it in her butt while she recites absurdist philosophy and holds a gun to her head

sounds like a Lydia Lunch video. There is a video like this, but I can't find it, probably not online

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Germstore posted:

The joke was that someone who spent a lot of time around women would know who Patrick Dempsey is because women loving love Patrick Dempsey.

i just asked my wife if she knew who he is and she said no

big black turnout fucked around with this message at 03:09 on Jul 27, 2015

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

BIG BOY EXPO 2K posted:

i just asked my wife if she knew who he is and she said no

Thanks but I can speak for myself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

circ dick soleil posted:

Those don't look remotely like the same person.

Is this irony because those two pictures look exactly the same . even the eyebrows are identical

• Locked thread