Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Block B is pretty good, Block A is mostly trash. They should have moved one or two of the upper midcard guys like Goto or Anderson to Block A so the stiffs were distributed more evenly between the two.

Blast Fantasto posted:

I'm still kind of upset we got Elgin instead of Roddy. His match with Nakamura in Toronto was awesome, he would have made for great matches against like everyone in the block.

Roddy's too important to ROH right now to spend a month in Japan. Elgin doesn't have much going on storyline-wise at the moment so it makes sense he got sent over. I wish Cedric had gone over too, but he did just have that big heel turn and he might not be plausible as a heavyweight. Then again, Takahashi is a heavyweight for some reason so the weight classes really are that dumb and arbitrary.

Grozz Nuy fucked around with this message at 23:09 on Jul 19, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
2:30 AM Pacific start means this show is basically impossible for me to watch live, it'd be almost 4 AM before the matches worth caring about start. I'm an insomniac, but there are limits even for me.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Elgin can now tell everybody back in ROH that he has a win over Nakamura

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
There's nothing in the rules that says a dog can't enter the G1

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Elgin had better beat Takahashi

e: Nakamura's gotta get a win back on Goto with the belt not on the line, right?

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Why are there only 4 block matches listed?

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

Food Court Druid posted:

Tonight we get the match we've all been waiting for: Kushida vs. Ricochet, and also some other stuff.

This, only unironically

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

oatgan posted:

Did anybody make a gif of Rico's 630 yet because that was the dumbest bump since Tanahashi high fly flowed the ring post

What made it dumber than just a regular 630 miss?

• Locked thread